OBJ traded to Browns

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

wild ram

Rookie
Name
Erick
Mark it down, Browns make the playoffs, maybe win the division. I think they will be that much better.
Pittsburgh got worse, only see Baltimore as being better.
Just curious. Who did the Steelers lose ??
Let the Divas be Divas

I know The NFL is not Fantasy, but my girlfriend had 2 RB’s who helped her win her league. Guess the 2 RB’s ?? I like J. Peppers & a high draft picks. I watched some games last season, not sure what this season will bring.

Last edited:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Supposedly.... AB & OBJ are the greatest (hottest) WRs in the league.

Well, the teams lucky enough to have them both got tired of their shit and sent em packing.

That's how I see it.

Last edited:

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
They are close friends. Both played on same LSU team.
And their receivers coach was their coach at LSU. None of this guarantees they'll be happy with their usage on the Browns, but it should be a good starting point.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
Mark it down, Browns make the playoffs, maybe win the division. I think they will be that much better.
Pittsburgh got worse, only see Baltimore as being better.
Baltimore's 2019 season is going to be interesting. Losing Mosley, Smith, and even Suggs is going to shake things up on defense. I expect them to lose their three top WRs from last year and look for replacements in the draft. The Lamar Jackson experiment is going to be interesting to watch. He needs to make huge strides throwing the football before NFL defenses catch up to their rushing game. With all of that said, they still have a decent defense and could lead the NFL in rushing.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
ObJ, Landry, hunt and Baker?
That sounds very scary if it works out

I'm rooting for them , and would like to see them help that city out .

I plan on being there this year for our game , hope its primetime that would be awesome

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Just curious. Who did the Steelers lose ??
Let the Divas be Divas

I know The NFL is not Fantasy, but my girlfriend had 2 RB’s who helped her win her league. Guess the 2 RB’s ?? I like J. Peppers & a high draft picks. I watched some games last season, not sure what this season will bring.
Only Bell and Brown there two best players..

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Baltimore's 2019 season is going to be interesting. Losing Mosley, Smith, and even Suggs is going to shake things up on defense. I expect them to lose their three top WRs from last year and look for replacements in the draft. The Lamar Jackson experiment is going to be interesting to watch. He needs to make huge strides throwing the football before NFL defenses catch up to their rushing game. With all of that said, they still have a decent defense and could lead the NFL in rushing.

Agreed, But they just signed Earl Thomas so that's an upgrade as well. The division won't be very strong I don't think.. But at least the Browns have life. I remember those dark days...

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Browns taking advantage of the power vacuum going on in the AFC North, smart move considering the Steelers are on a decline

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
BTW, the Browns not only have some really good pieces on offense (Landry, Brown, Chubb, Hunt) but they added Sheldon Richardson and Vernon on D to go with Garrett.
Sounds a lot like what we've done the last 2-3 years.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Jesus what a difference a good GM makes.

Indeed. Dorsey built the Chiefs and now he is working on the Browns.

If the QB works out, and he looks like he will, that team is going to be a contender in the AFC.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Well... let's not forget that Hunt won't be playing until he serves out the terms of the suspension that Godhell will be imposing on him. That one is gonna be a big one too I'm betting.

wild ram

Rookie
Name
Erick
Only Bell and Brown there two best players..

They ate a lot of A. Browns contract.

Bell sat out & Connor was a stud !!
Brown was a cancer in a sense. He started talking crap. When your team wins & you just got paid. Just play ??

Love Gurleys attitude.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well... let's not forget that Hunt won't be playing until he serves out the terms of the suspension that Godhell will be imposing on him. That one is gonna be a big one too I'm betting.
They don't even need Hunt, Chubb ran for a hair under 1k and only started 9 games

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
They ate a lot of A. Browns contract.

Bell sat out & Connor was a stud !!
Brown was a cancer in a sense. He started talking crap. When your team wins & you just got paid. Just play ??

Love Gurleys attitude.
I think they'll miss Brown more than Bell. As you said Connor did really well. But it's still two pretty big pieces gone. We'll see how they response for sure. But believe it or not I'd rather being with the Brown right now than the Steelers.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I've always rooted a bit for the Browns...because of the fans. Showing up in that weather with what has been for so long such a terrible team, they deserve some success.

I'd love for the Browns to win the AFC North going away. Beyond that? Not so much. So many dudes on that team with chips on their shoulders from their former teams that they're the damper for me.

wild ram

Rookie
Name
Erick
I think they'll miss Brown more than Bell. As you said Connor did really well. But it's still two pretty big pieces gone. We'll see how they response for sure. But believe it or not I'd rather being with the Brown right now than the Steelers.

I really like John Johnson & Everet, but then again JUju Smith is going to be a Star !!

Not a bad constitutional having Kosh Reynolds & Copper Kupp !! As I watch the USC scandal on admission.