OBJ not 100%?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I recalled that there was hope that OBJ would be available for this years playoffs.

Not anything for the season because of such a late season injury.

Well if we are to allow ourselves to believe Jerrah Sarcophagus Jones... he probably won't even be able to play in the playoffs now.

Hell... even if he was... with this being the second ACL surgery on that knee, you gotta wonder if getting him back on the field that soon (in playoff level comp) would be a wise decision for the team that commits to a long-term contract or OBJ himself.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Isnt the Rams team Dr the same guy that did OBJs surgery? I wonder if he secretly kept Snead or someone updated on OBJs recovery.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Maybe our coach/GM with a 58-33 record know what they are doing with the roster?

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Malibu is talking about career longevity, not contract size. Won't mean anything if OBJ rushes onto the field and ends his career bc he wasn't fully healed. If he is forced to wait, he may end up having to take a "prove it" deal, but he may then very much be able to prove it and get a larger co tract afterward.
True but his 2023 season will probably be a 1 year deal and then......if he doesn't get injured he'll get a deal at 32. But for how long?
Without a contract, there is no longevity
Going in to an age 31 season as a FA off 2 ACL surgery means there is no career longevity at this point, its about grabbing a paycheck
And he's not getting a long term high money deal. So would LA be a good spot? :biggrin: He showed what he could do in a good offense. If he wants to do it again there aren't that many teams.