OBJ might take the hometown discount?!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Once the Rams win on Sunday and OBJ starts getting endorsement offers, he should figure out how much he'd give up to go elsewhere.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
And I think we can all "safely" say Stafford next deal will be team friendly also...

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
For some reason when I see him making those catches he reminds of Chris Carter.

Carter was much bigger I know but that ball-catching radius is off of #3 is off the charts!:explode1:

Not sure I have seen a Ram pass wideout who had such soft sticky hands & that large expansive radius.

Rams TE David Hill had similar hands but he was a TE. Ron Jessie had some soft hands too but #3 is as good as I have seen in a Ram uni. :bueller:

I have always been a big fan of Robert Woods & I am hurt that he is not playing in this SB but he did get to one back in 2018. But #3 just seems to fit in better with the Kupp/Jefferson/Becham trio in this offense.

I am glad I am not Snead/McVay on trying to figure out what they are going to do right after this game is over with the upcoming Free Agency more than a month away. Legal Tmpering begins Monday, March 14th, 2022. Robert Woods will have a $15.7 million cap hit in 2022:shock:.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I don’t see the Rams moving on from Woods next season.. but could easily see it before 23.
They could structure something for OBJ to be cheap in 22 & make it up in subsequent years.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I don’t see the Rams moving on from Woods next season.. but could easily see it before 23.
They could structure something for OBJ to be cheap in 22 & make it up in subsequent years.

Woods might be tradeable though. Let's get one of those first rounders back from Detroit, haha.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He said a couple of months ago he would be back here next year.

dang

Legend

LA_vision

Hall of Fame
There's no doubt he wants to say and will be here next year. He's in LA playing in the best stadium in the world. You think he's giving that up to chase money to a team like Jacksonville?

Sadly that poses trouble for Woods.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just remember, a "home town discount" doesnt mean he'll play for 10 mill per if he's being offered 20 mill per from someone else. I think folks are vastly underestimating what his price tag will be on an open market

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Step one won on Sunday then we can think about the rest maybe mcvay hits the lab hard in the summer and makes some changes to the offense that will be different some type of new school shit or old school run and gun. If we win to repeats you need to evolve not just run it back.

If you resign Obj which I praying for. Maybe you just resign Miller add a corner and use what you got on protection better the blocking better ways to utilize 4 receivers that's difficult. Basically a super offensive line.

Or we looking at trades. Either way for now I just want this win then we can soak in it and ponder the future.

I also want the media to take it up the bunghole!!! Two weeks of thinking wow my team is here and I'm thinking it's cool to have two weeks of Rams talk and expected Bengals talk. However it has been torture it's been all Bengals. Can't lie the media did kill some of the shine. Thank God for this forum and Dan Olovisky

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Just remember, a "home town discount" doesnt mean he'll play for 10 mill per if he's being offered 20 mill per from someone else. I think folks are vastly underestimating what his price tag will be on an open market

Agreed a discount is one thing but you can't disrespect the player either.
Hopefully a ring will change it all.