O Line Love

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Carberry has been a great hire. His tutelage of those OL players has really paid dividends last weekend.

I think we all saw the promise of A Jackson as an OT. He came in painfully raw but has shown very quick development. With another regular offseason and TC, he's got the look of a starting RT. This is why I think both Noteboom and Jackson are going to be the starting OTs next year. With all the FAs they need to sign Whitworth and Havenstein would free up close to $18M in cap. That would allow them to sign OBJ, Miller, and Michel just with what they will recoup from releasing Whit and Havenstein. The Rams have received multiple offers for Noteboom and they have flatly refused them all. There has been no question in my mind that he's been earmarked as Whitworth's replacement. I knew when they signed Jackson they wanted him as their follow-on RT to Havenstein. Jackson still has much to learn as his footwork and technique aren't quite there yet, but IMO he will get there.

We can see the value of the projected OL they assembled. That will be a battle-tested solid OL next year. They will be good going into the playoffs as well.

LT Noteboom
LG Edwards
C Shelton/Allen
RG Corbett
RT Jackson
So.... save money by getting rid of Havenstein to re-sign a guy in Corbett who is more replaceable? Who doesn't play his position at as high a level that Hav plays his?

Got it.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Zero chance they pick Jackson or Havenstein. Last time I checked were in win now mode.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So.... save money by getting rid of Havenstein to re-sign a guy in Corbett who is more replaceable? Who doesn't play his position at as high a level that Hav plays his?

Got it.
I'm surprised it took him this long to get in a cut Havenstein post :D