Now your choice for off season moves you fear we make.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Kind of a combo to Tron's thread.

The last thing I want to see is this team package a bunch of picks to move up in the draft for a QB. I think with the choices that are in this draft it will cripple the team long term.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Same here. I'd rather see a trade down and work on the OL first. I definitely don't want to see Winston in horns. I don't think I could stomach all the drama of the kid.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
The one thing I hope doesn't happen, is the O-line not being fixed in FA/draft. Almost wouldn't matter if Sam is healthy or we had a new QB or good OC if Wells and Joseph are still there letting everyone through.

If they stick with Wells and Joseph we are fucked.

lockdnram21

Legend
Dont want to resign Barksdale. think it would be a terrible mistake. i dont buy that he was bad because of joseph.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Kind of a combo to Tron's thread.

The last thing I want to see is this team package a bunch of picks to move up in the draft for a QB. I think with the choices that are in this draft it will cripple the team long term.

Same here, that type of thing smacks of desperation and you'd think after fleecing the Redskins they'd not make that type of mistake themselves.

I'd hate to see them draft either of the big name QB's this draft.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
F E A R .........That Fisher continues on undervaluing the importance of planing building grooming young healthy talented OL'ers through the draft.

V3

Hall of Fame
The OC they pick, them taking a QB in the draft, and them thinking they're okay at OL with Barnes and Jones being promoted.

Trading future picks, if 17 top 100 picks aren't enough I'd rather not be handicapped in finding Fisher's replacement.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Watching Fisher OL's preform is a FEARFUL thing to observe!

I concur, but it's not for a lack of trying. You're right this is the year we have to see this line take the next step for if it doesn't, we might be looking at a new regime and coaching staff regardless of the state of the franchise.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I concur, but it's not for a lack of trying. You're right this is the year we have to see this line take the next step for if it doesn't, we might be looking at a new regime and coaching staff regardless of the state of the franchise.

I agree fully with your second sentence. The first has merit yes there was some effort in trying to field a functional OL in 2014. I still have issues with what has occurred overall with the OL in 2014 & lost opportuniites overall in three seasons to provide a solid healthy fully functioning OL

When I speak of lost opportunities ......one example would be .....playing a non performing Wells & failing to get Tim Barnes or Barrett Jones a leg up on the 2015 season with some serious needed experience as starters in the newer OL make up.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
When I speak of lost opportunities ......one example would be .....playing a non performing Wells & failing to get Tim Barnes or Barrett Jones a leg up on the 2015 season with some serious needed experience as starters in the newer OL make up.

I don't disagree even starting Joseph most of the season was questionable, but I want to see what happens going forward before I start questioning as to why Barnes & Jones sat.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
I agree with the oline but I'll go another way. Not resigning Britt. With Quick coming off an injury we need him to come back. He was a good leader this year for the young WRs. I hope another team doesn't over pay for him and we lose him.

fearsomefour

Legend
Assigning Wells' bad play this season to his elbow and sticking with him.
I have supported as much as anyone....time to move on.

FRO

Legend
Either trading up and giving way too many assets to get Winston or Mariota, or reaching for a QB. If they are smart they will solidify the QB position before this draft. Doubt Winston or Mariota are there for us. None the other QBs in the draft are viable solutions.

Also if we don't spend a ton of resources on offensive line then we are doomed no matter who the QB is. We aren't just a QB away.