Now what about the offense?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
So two nice defensive pieces but what about the offense?! Does Corbett step in at C/LG and fix the O-line? Me thinks not...

Q729

Legend
Guess they believe stopping just one TD can eek out the wins.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Fisherball, here we come. Lol

tumblr_nx9x84ZYJ41shob51o1_400.gif

MachS

Hall of Fame
So two nice defensive pieces but what about the offense?! Does Corbett step in at C/LG and fix the O-line? Me thinks not...

Corbett plays what LG? That in theory fixes one hole, but wtf are we going to do about Demby at RG?? I get weird PTSD flashbacks of Tim Barnes getting bull rushed when I focus on him.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Corbett plays what LG? That in theory fixes one hole, but wtf are we going to do about Demby at RG?? I get weird PTSD flashbacks of Tim Barnes getting bull rushed when I focus on him.

I'd honestly put Edwards in at right guard, at this point. Anything's better than Demby.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
Yeah, I guess the thinking is, "well, we might as well just trade the rest of our 202 and 2021 draft classes for Trent Williams at this point" :confused:

Pretty sure TW would be too expensive and as someone pointed out, he's aging and somewhat injury prone. I'm sure there are some teams with needs who can provide an average interior player, which would be a huge improvement.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Pretty sure TW would be too expensive and as someone pointed out, he's aging and somewhat injury prone. I'm sure there are some teams with needs who can provide an average interior player, which would be a huge improvement.

With Scherff not coming back to Washington, I could see us trading a 3rd and a late pick for him. We're saving money in the Peters/Ramsey trade...about $6M. Pretty sure we could do a little finagling and make it happen.

Heck, for Scherff, I'd trade that 2nd cuz NO WAY you're getting someone worth it at that pick.

I know we need young players, but it's crazy hard to turn down guys who are pro bowlers and under 25, even if it means paying them.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
We also don't know how the CBA is gonna play out... who knows? We may end up making out like bandits long term...

rams1fan

Pro Bowler
Holy shit. Who are we going to give up if we're taking on Williams?
No crap. It would have to be players as we have no draft choices. Our depth is at WR so maybe be Reynolds, Woods or Kupp (Cooks contract too high), but that probably doesnt count as a one. Cant see us pulling this one off.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Obviously the redskins want a tight end and I would think Reynolds would be part of it. I've wanted Williams for sure still do but I really like the earlier post by someone about sherif (spelling). Actually loved it. Just don't see how that would be enough with what Cleveland is offering doesn't make sense.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Supposedly according to Twitter posts Rams offering cooks .....how does that work though with dead money...we need a capologist lol if they pull that off they'd be fine at wideout with Reynolds or might as well go all in and sign the nut job Antonio brown for peanuts his chance to prove everyone wrong redemption ......would also be hilarious for he and Weddle to be teammates after all lmfaoooooooo