Now we have the beef up front....get Sam some weapons.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_of_Old

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
We cannot lose another year of Sam in his prime. We need to get him at least one standout WR in the draft. I cannot take another year watching him stand back there with no one to pass to.

Givens,Quick,Pettis,Cook and Kendricks may be able to deliver, but except for Cook, they have not been able to. If Long can stay healthy on the OL, Sam will have time to pass. Give him someone to pass to!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
ScotsRam said:
Take the best player available. I understand the need for WR and it would be great to land one but you don't talk yourself into *having* to take one more than a month before the draft.
Tell that to Bradford entering his 4th season.

I get your point,and i mentioned it in my post,but my point is that if the Rams are just going to "be smart" and let the draft come to them,then they should've made it priority #1 to land a proven guy in FA.
You mentioned the crap shoot factor of the draft....no doubt,but again,WR must be addressed with importance at some point.

If the Rams go into '13 with this group of recievers then maybe they aren't completely sold on Bradford. Just a thought...

I'm not trying to soapbox or criticize the FO....they've done a remarkable job thus far,but enough is enough...GO OUT AND GET BRADFORD A STUD AT WR....preferably before his contract is up :lmao:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
mojorizen7 said:
CGI_Ram said:
Let's get Austin or Patterson.

If Warmack was somehow available... Holy sheet!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
I really dont see how the Rams can go into next season with only Givens,Quick,Pettis,Cook and Kendricks as recieving targets...and look Sam straight in the eye.

Especially after the Long addition,which upgrades both TACKLE spots.

Its Bradfords 4th year. Its time to make the necessary draft day moves to GO GET the WR they like. We've got the ammunition to do it too with 3 picks in the first 50.

It has to be Austin or Patterson. Taking another flyer on a WR in the middle rds is too risky IMO.
Sam needs weapons now....not next year,NOW.

I get the whole draft day BPA,be patient,let the draft come to you philosophy blah blah...its a smart philosophy.
If the Rams didn't like the idea of paying for a FA playmaking WR in free agency thats fine...but its time to make something happen in April.

I think we know what we're gonna get from Givens and Cook,but as of today our once average WR core is just plain incomplete and questionable.

I completely AGREE!

Jared Cook is a nice addition, but we need more.

I'm thinking it is a certainty we take a WR at 16 or 22. Bank on it.