Now we have the beef up front....get Sam some weapons.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_of_Old

We have shored up the OL now. We have the basis for a solid O. Now, let's use our draft picks to get Sam some weapons. :bangin:

iced

if we can still land warmack this o-line would have gone from a weakness to a huge strength

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Let's get Austin or Patterson.

If Warmack was somehow available... Holy sheet!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

A55VA6

Legend
It's all about WR at this point. draft 2 of them and we'll have a nice set to go with Quick, Givens, and Pettis.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
A55VA6 said:
It's all about WR at this point. draft 2 of them and we'll have a nice set to go with Quick, Givens, and Pettis.

we have 2 great receivers that need to be devolped, we need other postions G/S/LB/HB.

A55VA6

Legend
LosAngelesRams said:
A55VA6 said:

we have 2 great receivers that need to be devolped, we need other postions G/S/LB/HB.
We need those positions, but I say draft WR at 16. Either Patterson or Austin. If they are BOTH gone.. I say go for a different position and get Allen or someone at 22. Either way.. atleast 1 WR 1st round is a must.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
16: OG or FS
22: FS or Warford OG (he won't b @46)
46: WR
78: DT
110: WR

I want an OG in first two Rds as our Div has great DLs so let's get a stud left guard to pair w/ Jake Long!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Also Arthur Brown OLB is a real shot at 22... Just saying!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
PressureD41 said:

I want an OG in first two Rds as our Div has great DLs so let's get a stud left guard to pair w/ Jake Long!

i don''t think that''s how fisher and snead roll.

they look at the player, not the position.

Ram_of_Old

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yes, the rational is to take the best player left, not necessarily for position. Not sure I agree with that in all cases.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Ram_of_Old said:
Yes, the rational is to take the best player left, not necessarily for position. Not sure I agree with that in all cases.

Good thing about the Rams' needs and this draft is you can probably take one of the best players available at 16 and 22 and still fill your needs. The 46th and 78th picks is when it is more about BPA.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Justin Hunter and Markus Wheaton please.

:cheese:

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
PressureD41 said:

I think the benifit of drafting long is to go after wepons for Bradford and shore up the defense first 3 picks should br wide reciver and s or olb just my opinion though

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I want one of the top 3, Patterson, Austin or Allen. At least one of them will be available when we pick in the first.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
HE WITH HORNS said:
I want one of the top 3, Patterson, Austin or Allen. At least one of them will be available when we pick in the first.

Agreed

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
CGI_Ram said:

I really dont see how the Rams can go into next season with only Givens,Quick,Pettis,Cook and Kendricks as recieving targets...and look Sam straight in the eye.

Especially after the Long addition,which upgrades both TACKLE spots.

Its Bradfords 4th year. Its time to make the necessary draft day moves to GO GET the WR they like. We've got the ammunition to do it too with 3 picks in the first 50.

It has to be Austin or Patterson. Taking another flyer on a WR in the middle rds is too risky IMO.
Sam needs weapons now....not next year,NOW.

I get the whole draft day BPA,be patient,let the draft come to you philosophy blah blah...its a smart philosophy.
If the Rams didn't like the idea of paying for a FA playmaking WR in free agency thats fine...but its time to make something happen in April.

I think we know what we're gonna get from Givens and Cook,but as of today our once average WR core is just plain incomplete and questionable.

A55VA6

Legend
mojorizen7 said:
CGI_Ram said:

I really dont see how the Rams can go into next season with only Givens,Quick,Pettis,Cook and Kendricks as recieving targets...and look Sam straight in the eye.

Especially after the Long addition,which upgrades both TACKLE spots.

Its Bradfords 4th year. Its time to make the necessary draft day moves to GO GET the WR they like. We've got the ammunition to do it too with 3 picks in the first 50.

It has to be Austin or Patterson. Taking another flyer on a WR in the middle rds is too risky IMO.
Sam needs weapons now....not next year,NOW.

I get the whole draft day BPA,be patient,let the draft come to you philosophy blah blah...its a smart philosophy.
If the Rams didn't like the idea of paying for a FA playmaking WR in free agency thats fine...but its time to make something happen in April.

I think we know what we're gonna get from Givens and Cook,but as of today our once average WR core is just plain incomplete and questionable.
Completely agree with this.

…..

Legend
mojo...I agree about the playmakers BUT..... history is slap full of great recievers/playmakers who did nothing in thier first years.

Theres not alot of Issac Bruces in the NFL history books. I counted just one.

At some point....reality and "the odds" should kick in. so when you say "Now"....theres no garuntee Austin or Patterson could come in a take the world by storm.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Take the best player available. I understand the need for WR and it would be great to land one but you don't talk yourself into *having* to take one more than a month before the draft.

jap

Legend
The Dog said:
mojo...I agree about the playmakers BUT..... history is slap full of great recievers/playmakers who did nothing in thier first years.

Theres not alot of Issac Bruces in the NFL history books. I counted just one.

At some point....reality and "the odds" should kick in. so when you say "Now"....theres no garuntee Austin or Patterson could come in a take the world by storm.

I'm not sure why you would Bruce as an example someone who "could come in a take the world by storm." Isaac only had 21 catches his first season. It was in his second year he exploded for 119 catches.