Now that the draft is over, should/will the Rams dip a toe back into the free agency pool?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Name
Hannibal Ram
The O-line depth has been taken care of. There are lots of young LBers on the roster now. Should/will the Rams make some contract adjustments, freeing up cap space to make a couple more bargain free agent signings for depth at other positions: Safety/ DT/ Veteran TE?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I have to think Les has his eye on LBs at the least come roster cutdowns this year.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nope I think we’re good. Wade has said he like Ebukam and Littleton starting and we brought in a lot of depth. Camp might see some competition but I think the coaches are happy with the roster.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think that the Rams want and need to save cap room to resign players. Now, if an injury happens to the wrong spot, or a great opportunity comes, they have shown themselves ready to react - but overall I think they are satisfied, and it's unlikely that a significant improvement comes along.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
I think that the coaches are “pretty happy” with the current roster, but I also think that there will be some tweaking before opening day.

If I were a player near the bottom of my position group I would be somewhat nervous. Just the nature of the offseason with 4 months still to go before opening day.

Psycho_X

Legend
I don't think we have the money to do much of anything minus a young vet minimum type deal. Unless, you know, we start actually resigning some players to long term deals to provide relief. Regardless, I'd prefer they focus on that first before dumpster diving.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hopefully the next move is announcing the Aaron Donald extension....

Ram65

Legend
I would seriously doubt they do. Never say never with Snead. Don't know where the money would come from.

nighttrain

Legend
I've been a Ram fan most of my life, since 1958, and since that time i've never seen a defensive tackle win by himself. I love watching AD play for the Rams, but love watching the Rams more, trading him would be the best for the team.
train

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Thanks for flv!!! I didn't know this!

The Rams don't need to make any moves, But I'm sure they always have there eye on the waiver-wire for possible upgrades!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I've been a Ram fan most of my life, since 1958, and since that time i've never seen a defensive tackle win by himself. I love watching AD play for the Rams, but love watching the Rams more, trading him would be the best for the team.
train
WTF!!?!! Why would you day this^^!!?!

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
train

The Dickerson trade proves otherwise, Train

I mean Gaston Green, Aaron Cox, and Latin Berry? Was it Latin Berry or White? I forget - we got some running back for not taking Cornelius Bennet (i forget which - which i guess is my point)

10x Cleveland Gary's will never add up to 99

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
train

Right after the draft, when all the good free agents are already signed?

I could have seen trading him for a mess of picks right before free agency, so somebody could be signed and a bunch of rookies drafted. It would have to have been the right trade, but nobody should be untradeable - it's a team sport. But trading him now guarantees that the Rams will be worse in 2018 than they would have been with him.

nighttrain

Legend
Right after the draft, when all the good free agents are already signed?

I could have seen trading him for a mess of picks right before free agency, so somebody could be signed and a bunch of rookies drafted. It would have to have been the right trade, but nobody should be untradeable - it's a team sport. But trading him now guarantees that the Rams will be worse in 2018 than they would have been with him.
i was thinkin aboujt before next years draft, after we win the super bowl
train

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
train
I’ve never seen a player, any player, win a game by himself. Be it an offense or defense player