Now Terrell Lewis has a knee injury?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dang

Legend
So first week. Defense: Lewis, Howard, Robinson, Rapp (likely ok)!!!! Offense: Henderson, Kupp (likely ok)!!!! Enough already.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Fear with Lewis was his injury history, hopefully, he's okay for week 1.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Fear with Lewis was his injury history, hopefully, he's okay for week 1.
My guess too. Optimistically may be irritation and inflammation. He'll need to be on a practice and snap count for the year so he can recover.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
There is a good chance that previous damaged knee may have not been as sound as the physical said it was.

Its Og Okoronkwo time to start now in 3rd season with veteran team leader LB'er Floyd moving inside for most of the snaps anyway.

Good to hear ER Jachai Polite is getting serious practice time with the #1 defense unit.

Last edited:

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
Lewis's injury history rears its ugly head. Snead can't help himself from drafting or signing (free agents) injury-prone players.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I was just starting to let myself hope that we found a key piece at OLB. Figures. Reality is a MFer.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Lewis's injury history rears its ugly head. Snead can't help himself from drafting or signing (free agents) injury-prone players.
It was a clear gamble. Lewis stays healthy and he could have been the steal of the draft. Hope all is well with the knee but I don't get a great feeling about it.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Ooh that sinister McVay, always spinning his webs of deceit. He's on TV so he's the media you can't trust him!

If he tells us something and then the information he had changes, hes a liar. When he says nothing he's "not even able to spin it".

This narrative that McVay is somehow shady or dishonest is odd to me.
There might be some legit issues with the Rams org and truth telling in the past but Sean McVay isn't part of that.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Speculating on Lewis' latest tweet, it doesn't sound too serious.

And McVay has yet to come clean on what really was going on with Gurley, i.e. liar by omision.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I hate to tell ya but if McVay isn't constantly spinning things, he doesn't belong in the NFL because you won't survive without a little slight of hand skills. This is the big leagues. They are not handing out participation trophies. It's war.