Notable NFL Cuts

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Prob with Zappe is he would need to learn the WCO gobbledeegook.

TheTackle

Pro Bowler
Quinton Bohanna is a name to watch at DT

Dallas 2021 6th round pick. NT who can play 1 and 2 technique. Fast first step. Can penetrate even at 340 pounds

Stuck behind veteran Johnathan Hankins on a very strong D line

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
Unpopular opinion, but I'd cut Stetson Bennett to sign Zappe in a heartbeat. He's younger, has more zip on his throws than Bennett.
A couple of weeks ago I would have laughed at this comment; but now this could be a good possibility.

~ArkyRamsFan~

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
McVay cutting Bennett would be a huge surprise that I don't think has a bats shot in hell of happening.

Memphis Ram

Legend

Dallas 2021 6th round pick. NT who can play 1 and 2 technique. Fast first step. Can penetrate even at 340 pounds

Upon further review, signing this kid and moving Kobie Turner to DE where he probably belongs makes some sense to me.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I really do, ya bastid!
pills andrea wagner GIF by Real Revenue Wives of GIPHY

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
It's no freakin' lie. My whole life revolves around taking medicine, it seems.
That sucks my friend, we are the same age and I can totally identify. In fact 2 family members I am very close to have recently come down with dementia/Alzheimer's and are needing care and help to just remember to take their meds. At least we can remember ours on our own, most of the time anyway.
Be well buddy, you are needed around here

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That sucks my friend, we are the same age and I can totally identify. In fact 2 family members I am very close to have recently come down with dementia/Alzheimer's and are needing care and help to just remember to take their meds. At least we can remember ours on our own, most of the time anyway.
Be well buddy, you are needed around here
Yeah, people in their 50's with dementia, scare the hell out of me. Just because it could happen to any of us.

WestCoastRam

Legend

That article is very intriguing for sure.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Well, Danario's different. It's definitely not his fault for his injuries; he had knee surgery as early as his senior year of high school, kept getting injured at Mizzou until his senior year when he absolutely broke out.

If he had no injuries, he would've been the next Moss, and I do not feel that I'm being a homer with that statement.
No. You're not being a homer with that. That dude had skills. It's really too bad his legs were so fragile.