Notable NFL Cuts

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
When can the teams claim players? After the deadline? If so, how quickly is it announced?

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
You just can't have a good TE with a name like that.

We already tried it with Brandon Hanawannahockaloogimamoonikablooey or whatever that unpronounceable horror of a last name was.

I guess that's another bust of a Mizzou tight end. We just don't fare well with tight ends. Defensive players, maybe?

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
E Tu, Memento? ~ DX Missile

Well, Danario's different. It's definitely not his fault for his injuries; he had knee surgery as early as his senior year of high school, kept getting injured at Mizzou until his senior year when he absolutely broke out.

If he had no injuries, he would've been the next Moss, and I do not feel that I'm being a homer with that statement.

TheTackle

Pro Bowler
ROSTER CUTS

• WR Demetric Felton Jr. was among 20 players released as the Browns roster gets down to 53 players.
  • LB Jabril Cox, per NFL Network Insider Mike Garafolo. Cox is likely to return on the practice squad if he clears waivers
  • LB Jaylon Smith, per Rapoport. Smith has a good chance of returning on the practice squad, per Rapoport.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, Danario's different. It's definitely not his fault for his injuries; he had knee surgery as early as his senior year of high school, kept getting injured at Mizzou until his senior year when he absolutely broke out.

If he had no injuries, he would've been the next Moss, and I do not feel that I'm being a homer with that statement.
We used to lock him down easily! ~ KU Defense

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
If you want to play football and your name is Throckmorton, you pretty much have to be an OL or Nose Tackle.

I would like the Rams to consider Jabril Cox. Had a knee injury in 2021, so perhaps he was not 100% last year. Unfortunately, I also believe Cox had a knee injury in high school. I like Rozeboom and Hummel but I think they are the same type of player ... great effort but limited physically.

I have one or two waiver pick-up suggestions every year around this time. I hope to get one right before I die.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
If you want to play football and your name is Throckmorton, you pretty much have to be an OL or Nose Tackle.

I would like the Rams to consider Jabril Cox. Had a knee injury in 2021, so perhaps he was not 100% last year. Unfortunately, I also believe Cox had a knee injury in high school. I like Rozeboom and Hummel but I think they are the same type of player ... great effort but limited physically.

I have one or two waiver pick-up suggestions every year around this time. I hope to get one right before I die.
Check your sources. Throckmorton sign (somewhat NSFW):

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
All American at USC under John Robinson. First round pick by the Giants.

Joined Robinson with the Rams in the mid-80s and was a good pass-rusher.
That's what I remember....but then I haven't had any Ginko Biloba today...