Not sold on Clowney

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
If Rams take Clowney, you're going to see a lot of opposing coaches with this expression as they watch Clowney and Quinn chase their prized QB.

sappclowney.gif

Alan

Legend
RamzFanz with this:
If Rams take Clowney, you're going to see a lot of opposing coaches with this expression as they watch Clowney and Quinn chase their prized QB.

Judging by the travel of his face, they won't be catching the QB until he's about, I don't know, 40 yards down the field. ;)

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That's good to hear that Matthew's has a lot of upside. I wasn't sure.

Well, I guess it would differ depending on the source. I think so. His athleticism compares to top LTs like Ryan Clady, Russell Okung, and Duane Brown. IMO, his ability to drive block is underrated. And no one questions his mental/technical sides of his game.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Judging by the travel of his face, they won't be catching the QB until he's about, I don't know, 40 yards down the field. ;)

Maybe he's 40 yards in the back-field? ;)

Alan

Legend
jrry32 from a different perspective:
Maybe he's 40 yards in the back-field? ;)
Good thinking! I like that scenario much better. :LOL: I guess when you have those two guys chasing you your 40 time goes way down even if you're a QB. :eek:

Alan

Legend
RamzFanz thinking like jrry:
Yep. But he's running towards the wrong end zone.
I think both you guys suffer from DEslexia. A rare condition akin to dyslexia, frequently exhibiting symptoms such as an irrational desire to draft DEs. Tragic.

Deslexia: In childhood, early symptoms that correlate with a later diagnosis of deslexia include delays in speech, displaying a Deacon Jones fathead on the ceiling above your bed, frequent posting (when younger) on Rams forums not started by The Dude, QB reversal or mirror writing, difficulty knowing left from right while running down field and being easily distracted by background noise from draft pundits. This pattern of early distractibility is partially explained by the co-occurrence of dyslexia and attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder. Although each disorder occurs in approximately 5% of posters, 25-40% of posters with either deslexia or dyslexia meet criteria for the other disorder.

While there is no known cure at present, constant perusing of posts made by many of the brilliant posters at RAMS ONDEMAND have been shown to help mitigate some of this irrational desire. Research for a permanent cure is ongoing.
images

Last edited: