Not so fast. That kaepernick deal is actually ... smart.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
I'm just posting facts bro. Kap has sucked vs Seattle. Bradford has been good vs our division.
Wait...who's side are you on anyway? :D

Fact the Rams are 18-30-1 with Sam as QB or 10-12-1 under Fisher. I'm on the side of consistency, if people are going to get criticised for using the Ram's record as a stick to bash Sam with then people who use it in support of him should get the exact same criticism. Maybe you weren't doing that but that's how it cam across.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Fact the Rams are 18-30-1 with Sam as QB or 10-12-1 under Fisher. I'm on the side of consistency, if people are going to get criticised for using the Ram's record as a stick to bash Sam with then people who use it in support of him should get the exact same criticism. Maybe you weren't doing that but that's how it cam across.
Again...i was just stating facts. Kaep has sucked vs Seattle and Sam has been good vs the division. I have no idea what agenda you're referring to here. Forgive me?

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
So wait, the niners could cut him after this coming season and not have to fork over that 61 mil? If that's the case, then I'm not quite sure how that's 61M is "guaranteed" haha. Maybe I'm missing something though.

ED_29

Again...i was just stating facts. Kaep has sucked vs Seattle and Sam has been good vs the division. I have no idea what agenda you're referring to here. Forgive me?
Sure you don't :whistle:.... So what about that team thingy you guys like to talk about?

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
So wait, the niners could cut him after this coming season and not have to fork over that 61 mil? If that's the case, then I'm not quite sure how that's 61M is "guaranteed" haha. Maybe I'm missing something though.
NFL contracts are like medieval treaties :)

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
I hate to say it, but that contract structure was dare I say... brilliant. I think other teams will point to this contract when they re-do their own top players. The price the 49ers will be paying for Kaep is reasonable if he performs / continues to play most of the snaps. It doesn't break the bank. Good for Kaep. Kudos to 49ers for a deal well done.

I threw up a little in my mouth saying all that, so please excuse me. Mouthwash calling.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I just do not see the 9ers having the same results in the west as they have had the last few yrs. Kap's overall stats could drop in the 6 games with the Western opponents. Must see game will be with the 9ers ..... Kaps Offense vs the Gregg Williams new Rams 2014 defense! The song will not remain the same! The only thing Kap will be kissing with his beak is the Rams Blitz.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sure you don't :whistle:.... So what about that team thingy you guys like to talk about?
You've had your chance, man. 135 posts here, and 134 of them about either Bradford, or the faulty logic you think people present. (1 post introducing yourself). We don't see you for days, and then a QB thread pops up and all of a sudden you're Super Poster. Fuck outta here...

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Why is it necessary to correct a fanatic post about one of our players on a fan board though? If this were a general discussion board predicated on strict adherence to logic and intellectual honesty, with no allegiance to anything other than the truth, then sure. But it's not. It's RAMS on demand.

Why is it necessary to correct a fanatic post about one of our players on a fan board though? If this were a general discussion board predicated on strict adherence to logic and intellectual honesty, with no allegiance to anything other than the truth, then sure. But it's not. It's RAMS on demand.

Fair enough, I'll correct my statement to Sam is 10-0 in games he's won under Fisher. Is that better?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Fair enough, I'll correct my statement to Sam is 10-0 in games he's won under Fisher. Is that better?
Don't be a smart ass. Today isn't the day for that. I was merely suggesting that maybe you let some things slide and not be the arbiter of truth on all things slanted towards homerism.

Is that fair enough?

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I think the 49ers did the same thing the Redskins did with McNabb........meaning lots of maybes and ifs in the contract and they protected themselves against him failing.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
This is the fact: When Bradford plays (in the Fisher era) against our division foes, our record is 5-2-1. When other QBs (Clemens) plays, we're 0-4.

Try to get behind that. The team will.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
wow this was a brilliant move by the 9ers...
Yeah. Hate to give them props on anything, but they worked that deal out to their advantage.