Not so fast, Buffalo

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ellard80

Legend
giphy.gif

Agholor you can keep, but Bourne looks like a decent WR for what they do and dayum, I'd take Hunter Henry and Jonnu Smith over Higbee and whoever the #2 is for us

yeah... dunno... jonnu smith isn't exactly a name you here often.. hunter henry has gotten some pub...

They probably got better for sure.. but those wr's especially are nothing special.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Bourne is a nice WR, and frankly I like to see the 49ers lose a guy like him. You say his career high of 49 catches for 667 yards is a bad thing? He was like the 5th option on that team, buried deep on the roster. He's perfect for what the Pats do. Higbee isnt better than both guys, he isnt better than either one. And as a combo? They sure are better than Higbee and ???
I'm not saying it's bad, but that it's just not impressive. Bourne was on the team for 4 years and that's the best he could do. Deebo came in and contributed right away. We just lost Everett so I don't think it's fair to compare right now, but looking at years previous, Henry + Smith is not much better Higbee + Everett. The Pats acquired solid NFL starters, but no one that's going to take them to the next level. The Bills still run that division.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm not saying it's bad, but that it's just not impressive. Bourne was on the team for 4 years and that's the best he could do. Deebo came in and contributed right away. We just lost Everett so I don't think it's fair to compare right now, but looking at years previous, Henry + Smith is not much better Higbee + Everett. The Pats acquired solid NFL starters, but no one that's going to take them to the next level. The Bills still run that division.
Bourne was an undrafted player bro, 99% of guys like him never even make the team. Yeah was buried deep on the depth chart, of course Deebo contributed, he got the snaps.
Agholor blows, and is a waste of a pickup but you're def selling these other cats short.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Bourne was an undrafted player bro, 99% of guys like him never even make the team. Yeah was buried deep on the depth chart, of course Deebo contributed, he got the snaps.
Agholor blows, and is a waste of a pickup but you're def selling these other cats short.
Haha I am a little biased...I don't like the Pats.

Flint

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The Pats of the last 20 years played kick ass defense, didn’t make mistakes and had Brady to win it in crunch time. They can recreate the first 2 but is Cam the guy to win it in the last 2 minutes? Carolina played great d, had a great TE and let Cam run it. I don’t think that version of Cam exists anymore. Sounds like it could work, only problem is if the Pats have any success at all we’re gonna start hearing about Bill vs Tom in the SB and nobody wants that.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Bills are still going to eat the Pats for lunch. Those FA signings aren't too impressive to me. They still have Newton at QB?
They should, but the Bills have work to do on defense otherwise they're going to be the AFC's version of the Packers for the next 10 years. That's not a bad thing(if you're Buffalo) but only one trophy with Aaron Rodgers seems like a fail to me.