Not so fast, Buffalo

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flint

Pro Bowler
Maybe Belichek isn’t washed up without Brady. Cam is at least serviceable, the defense is going to be stout and the receivers can at least run nfl routes. Can the offense give the defense time to rest though, as bad as Philly was they couldn’t wait to be rid of agholor. This offense doesn’t look explosive but they won’t beat themselves.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
They signed a lot of cast off players. Who's actually impressed with their new offensive acquisitions in the below?

Kendrick Bourne
Nelson Agholor
Jonnu Smith
Hunter Henry

rams1fan

Pro Bowler
Got the weapons. Now do they draft a QB in the first round? Trade up if need be? Mac Jones perhaps.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They signed a lot of cast off players. Who's actually impressed with their new offensive acquisitions in the below?

Kendrick Bourne
Nelson Agholor
Jonnu Smith
Hunter Henry
giphy.gif

Agholor you can keep, but Bourne looks like a decent WR for what they do and dayum, I'd take Hunter Henry and Jonnu Smith over Higbee and whoever the #2 is for us

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Got the weapons. Now do they draft a QB in the first round? Trade up if need be? Mac Jones perhaps.

The way the NFL is going/already is, Mac Jones doesn't excite me. He is a pocket QB, through and through.

So sure; go ahead pick him NE.

WestCoastRam

Legend
I hate the Pats but they sure as hell have a plan. They'll either go after Jimmy G or a rookie, Mac Jones is being highly overrated, and I'm sure Fields will be the one they target. That offense will be well set up for a rookie QB if they get them or set up to make a Jimmy G look good.

Interesting reporting on Pats that I can't find right now: They expected Brady to not last as long as he did and were set to go with Jimmy G and Brandin Cooks as offensive mainstays. Brady kept chugging so they got rid of Cooks and JG (Cooks vertical threat was seen as a luxury with Brady's arm, but not his brain, declining). Hey, they one another title riding Brady a bit longer. But now the post-Brady plan begins. They also had an incredible amount of opt-outs last year for covid.

Pats will be a force again. I hate them. But I respect them.

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
Bill Belichek's ego-pride got in the way of not resigning Brady.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
giphy.gif

Agholor you can keep, but Bourne looks like a decent WR for what they do and dayum, I'd take Hunter Henry and Jonnu Smith over Higbee and whoever the #2 is for us
Bourne had a career high 49 catches for 667 yrds last year, and he doesn't have the big body that Cam likes at 6'1 190 lbs. Not really a wowzer here.

Higbee is bigger than both of these guys, blocks well, and has the highest peak in terms of catches and receiving yrds amongst the three. Hibgee can match Henry's production if we target him more. Jonnu Smith is a smaller guy that's more comparable to Everett. They're solid guys but not pro-bowlers. I'm okay with Higs.

Q729

Legend
I don't respect the Pat's, but I can accept that they are going to piss me off.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Bills are still going to eat the Pats for lunch. Those FA signings aren't too impressive to me. They still have Newton at QB?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yeah Bills are gonna be around a while. And the Dolphins too. That division is a whole different deal now though I never rule Belichick out. That fuck. :ROFLMAO:

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Upgraded the 'pass catchers' as they refer to them but with Newton still at QB...

Pffftt.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bourne had a career high 49 catches for 667 yrds last year, and he doesn't have the big body that Cam likes at 6'1 190 lbs. Not really a wowzer here.

Higbee is bigger than both of these guys, blocks well, and has the highest peak in terms of catches and receiving yrds amongst the three. Hibgee can match Henry's production if we target him more. Jonnu Smith is a smaller guy that's more comparable to Everett. They're solid guys but not pro-bowlers. I'm okay with Higs.
Bourne is a nice WR, and frankly I like to see the 49ers lose a guy like him. You say his career high of 49 catches for 667 yards is a bad thing? He was like the 5th option on that team, buried deep on the roster. He's perfect for what the Pats do. Higbee isnt better than both guys, he isnt better than either one. And as a combo? They sure are better than Higbee and ???