No More Additions

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I don't think the roster is close to finished and think we'll see a ton of churn over the summer.

I think their pro-personnel department is working overtime right now.. trying to figure out who may shake loose out there that can help at a reasonable price.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
FWIW I would be all for bringing back JJII.
1281363231.jpg

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Rams D need another big bodied run stufing NT that can take on two OL to free up AD and a vet DB to nurture the youngsters in the backfield.

If the Rams D stands pat with what they have, their smallish youngsters are going to spend a lot of time on the field.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Rams D need another big bodied run stufing NT that can take on two OL to free up AD and a vet DB to nurture the youngsters in the backfield.

If the Rams D stands pat with what they have, their smallish youngsters are going to spend a lot of time on the field.
Yeah agreed. NT is our biggest need right now on defense.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

Yeah agreed. NT is our biggest need right now on defense.
I feel most likely they will look for someone off another roster if the Broncos cut Elijah Garcia, who they poached last year, I could see the Rams grabbing him back, but he is only 6'5 305lbs. I would love Akiem Jamar Hicks, but I am assuming the money will not be there.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie

Well, at least more time on the field means more experience. Right?

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Not necessarily expected this season, but positions I wouldn't mind seeing bolstered by cheap waiver acquisitions or thru trade would be :

FB/TE
NT
ILB
CB
S

I'd still look to bring back CB Grant Haley, OT Ty Nsekhe & FB/TE Roger Carter if at all possible.
jmo.

dang

Legend
Not necessarily expected this season, but positions I wouldn't mind seeing bolstered by cheap waiver acquisitions or thru trade would be :

FB/TE
NT
ILB
CB
S

I'd still look to bring back CB Grant Haley, OT Ty Nsekhe & FB/TE Roger Carter if at all possible.
jmo.
Do you see any of these veteran players good enough to fill a spot on the 2023 53 man roster?
Do you see any of these players in the plan for 2024?
If yes and yes perhaps they would be worth tendering.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Do you see any of these veteran players good enough to fill a spot on the 2023 53 man roster?
Do you see any of these players in the plan for 2024?
If yes and yes perhaps they would be worth tendering.

Yes, ... I wouldn't have mentioned any of them if I didn't believe they might offer some good cheap depth on either the 53 or practice squad.
Nsekhe will likely age out for prolonged use beyond the 2023 season, although Haley & Carter may offer a developmental edge going forward.
jmo.

jjab360

Legend
For right now, I agree. We're not winning the Super Bowl this year, that's the reality.

If by midseason a miracle happens and we're looking like a serious contender then sure trade and sign whoever you have to to go all the way like we did in 2021.

But if not, let's let the new prospects get all the reps they can, I actually really liked the draft we just had.