No exciting articles about Stafford/Goff trade becoming official.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So we can now officially say that Matt Stafford is the Rams QB, "right now"

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And he loved you. We were on that board together but never let on we were related. We have a sister also but we don't speak to her because she's a dumbass lol.

His favorites were you, deadpool and ramsdude. He got along with most, except zn who he couldn't stand lol.

After Nelson passed I made it a point to troll zn every site I seen him on lol.

Anywho, he loved his team and he knew everything like you said. He always had a a notebook and was writing stats and rosters.

He even knew how much cap space the Rams had. He was amazing and I miss him. We called him joel bushbaum and he'd say, "I'm not a pencil neck geek" He was hilarious lol.
Was the guy you trolled zn2003?

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Last edited:

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Damn near got teary eyed watching that. So damn sad they couldn't make it work. Love that kid.
God damnit, I agree with that sentiment.

Back in 2018, following the Vikings and Chief games, I was so positive the Rams had a top- tier quarterback entering his prime.

I’m a nice guy.
I deserve to be happy.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Mentioned this in the other thread but having an owner willing to liquidate all these bonuses is a requirement to do all the maneuvering the Rams do. $2.5M is a drop in the bucket for Stan but obviously for the Lions' owner it's significant. Looked her up just now and her worth is upwards of $10M.

Ownership is one of those areas where you get the biggest disparity in this league IMO. We are fortunate to have a loaded owner.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Mentioned this in the other thread but having an owner willing to liquidate all these bonuses is a requirement to do all the maneuvering the Rams do. $2.5M is a drop in the bucket for Stan but obviously for the Lions' owner it's significant. Looked her up just now and her worth is upwards of $10M.

Ownership is one of those areas where you get the biggest disparity in this league IMO. We are fortunate to have a loaded owner.
No lie ~ Jim Irsay