No Brian Quick again today?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
rotten-in-denmark.png

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Quick should have been on the PUP list to start the season at this rate...he is taking a roster spot from someone who *might* be able to actually, you know, play!

But he was cleared for contact and has been practicing?

bskrilla

Starter
I understood it the first week with Bates and Tre Mason both out. You needed the extra body on special teams. By this point though it's getting ridiculous. Something must be up.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
I think we deserve some real answers now that he's not playing for the third week in a row. Clearly something is up. Very concerned about what's going on. Seemed like Quick would be good to go to start the season.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Why don't we all relax? Worrying about it won't change anything. They're not going to give us answers because we demand them. Let's enjoy the game today and hope Quick is able to get on the field again soon.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Why don't we all relax? Worrying about it won't change anything. They're not going to give us answers because we demand them. Let's enjoy the game today and hope Quick is able to get on the field again soon.
Yeah, I mean I remind EVERYONE that what we do know is that this is normally an injury that would END a career. So lets not pretend like there was a timeline for Quick to be back at our convenience.

There's no conspiracy, here's no big thing, just a guy still recovering from a MAJOR injury.

lockdnram21

Legend
Somethings wrong with Quicks foot and their not saying. This guy I'm friends with on Facebook took a picture with Quick after game. I asked him did he ask Quick why he's not playing. He said Quick said his foot

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Somethings wrong with Quicks foot and their not saying. This guy I'm friends with on Facebook took a picture with Quick after game. I asked him did he ask Quick why he's not playing. He said Quick said his foot
Are you pulling my foot wait I mean leg? Quick somebody check this out.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
If he's not healthy enough to play, wouldn't that require Fisher to have him on the injury report ??? Ergo, it must be something non-injury related...Not healthy enough would be the same as injured, would it not ???

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Well, with Brian Quick playing there wouldn't be an excuse why we don't send our pass catchers beyond the sticks on 3rd down.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Yeah, I mean I remind EVERYONE that what we do know is that this is normally an injury that would END a career. So lets not pretend like there was a timeline for Quick to be back at our convenience.

There's no conspiracy, here's no big thing, just a guy still recovering from a MAJOR injury.

The thing is with this - he's been declared healthy, in condition and able to play. If he's got a setback why not mention it? I understand it was a terrible injury - but we've heard he's recovered, has been passed fit for contact, doesn't have the no-contact beanie on etc and for all intents and purposes is ok to play. That being so - Fisher didn't say "he's got a foot injury" or even "we're being cautious" - he said he didn't make the game day 53 because they wanted to put an extra special teams person on because Chase Reynolds was out - so they brought in Marquez (I think) to replace Reynolds. So where's the extra special teams guy? And there isn't someone else on the roster who can sit instead of our best receiver? If you're not making the roster on gameday you can't be high up on the depth chart can you? Or perhaps he is high up on the depth chart but they are being cautious with him because of his injury so he made sense to be the guy to sit - but if so why not tell us that?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
IF some reporter doesn't ask some in-depth questions about Quick's readiness, I WANT TO KNOW WHY!!!

baconandbread

Super Secret Starting DT
I'm going to jump in speculation ring here, nothing more....Quick coming off a major injury...could it be PED's and an upcoming suspension? Fisher seems to be in the know when these things are coming and Toon signed to the practice squad helps in the future.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There's your answer. It's not special teams. It's setbacks. Which is shitty news.