No Brian Quick again today?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
good thing my hair is so short or id be pullin it out of my scalp. I understand that he's not game ready, but why not give the guy some snaps. At least 15 or so? All well, we got gurley back so nothing is gonna ruin my Sunday!

PhxRam

good thing my hair is so short or id be pullin it out of my scalp. I understand that he's not game ready, but why not give the guy some snaps. At least 15 or so? All well, we got gurley back so nothing is gonna ruin my Sunday!

Either Quick is in agreement with the decision or dude is going to snap here pretty soon and spill whatever beans there may be.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Yeah, it's about time Fisher starts telling the truth behind Quick not playing. I'm getting tired of the smoke and mirrors approach.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Either Quick is in agreement with the decision or dude is going to snap here pretty soon and spill whatever beans there may be.
Yeah this is getting old. We're sitting on our hands as if we have a talented receiving core.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah, it's about time Fisher starts telling the fans the truth behind Quick not playing. I'm getting tired of the smoke and mirrors approach.
Agree. Our corps is not solid enough to afford leaving our best pass catcher on the bench if he's healthy

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
If he's healthy but not game ready, I woulda thought actually playing in a game is the best way to get game ready. Either he ain't up to snuff like his earlier days or he ain't healthy. I hope he hasn't reverted.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If he's healthy but not game ready, I woulda thought actually playing in a game is the best way to get game ready. Either he ain't up to snuff like his earlier days or he ain't healthy. I hope he hasn't reverted.
Exactly what I thought. But it's hard to believe he'd regress that far. He's been on the roster for years when he couldn't do a thing. Now he can't even suit up. It's weird.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I don't buy anything being said by the Rams about Quick. None of it.

This O scheme is not much different than what he was already playing. He's been cleared to play forever. The Steelers biggest weakness is their secondary and no Quick?!

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Technically Todd gurley is 100 percent. But I agree, this is a strange situation

It's "messing with me bad" strange. Our best performing WR last year in the dog house? We've heard nothing of this. These are the questions JT gets off on asking Fisher. It will be asked in the post game. Whether or not we win will or not will determine how hot of a question it is.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Hes been working out longer than Gurley. He should be game ready. Fisher said he was game ready last week but they wanted an extra special teamer. So he's not good enough to suit up now? Its really weird. I have a feeling he's in the doghouse.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's "messing with me bad" strange. Our best performing WR last year in the dog house? We've heard nothing of this. These are the questions JT gets off on asking Fisher. It will be asked in the post game. Whether or not we win will or not will determine how hot of a question it is.
If our offense gets no open receivers against this bad steelers secondary it's gonna be bad for fisher

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't buy anything being said by the Rams about Quick. None of it.

This O scheme is not much different than what he was already playing. He's been cleared to play forever. The Steelers biggest weakness is their secondary and no Quick?!
Yeah something is definitely up. Oh well, let's get Bailey some snaps

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hes been working out longer than Gurley. He should be game ready. Fisher said he was game ready last week but they wanted an extra special teamer. So he's not good enough to suit up now? Its really weird. I have a feeling he's in the doghouse.
He has to be. But what could he have done that's this bad?

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
He has to be. But what could he have done that's this bad?

Don't know. Ususally if its a discipline thing Fisher is quite open about it - he might not tell you the actual felony - but he will tell you one has been committed - and then say they're suspended for a period and that's that. I respect that and I respect the fact they want to keep it internal. But this whole - he's ok to play but can't play for some reason is odd. Is he not healthy? Then tell us. But is he not playing because you want to play an extra special teamer? How can he be that far down the depth chart?

Hopefully some light will be shed on it post-game.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
giphy.gif

…..

Legend
They have plenty of other bodies for special teams when the option is to sit a starting WR. That sounded odd the moment it came out and I didnt believe it one bit.

V3

Hall of Fame
Don't know. Ususally if its a discipline thing Fisher is quite open about it - he might not tell you the actual felony - but he will tell you one has been committed - and then say they're suspended for a period and that's that. I respect that and I respect the fact they want to keep it internal. But this whole - he's ok to play but can't play for some reason is odd. Is he not healthy? Then tell us. But is he not playing because you want to play an extra special teamer? How can he be that far down the depth chart?

Hopefully some light will be shed on it post-game.
I don't think it necessarily has to be about Quick breaking a rule or anything. I think it could be that they aren't happy with his effort or something....at least if you're thinking Quick is in the dog house. I honestly have no fricken clue what's going on.

Moostache

Rookie
Quick should have been on the PUP list to start the season at this rate...he is taking a roster spot from someone who *might* be able to actually, you know, play!