No Brian Quick again today?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
Yes vague but at least we know there is a good reason not to activate him.

No Brain Surgeon answer here but maybe his shoulder hurts when he runs . I know I'm just kickin the tires here but I'd bet a lot I'm very close. Even though the Dr's and trainers have cleared him. As a past multiple surgical patient ,I know sometimes it still hurts like Hell when the Dr. says your fine and you are still hurting while your running your routes and its just not like it use to be before you SHREDDED your shoulder into a pulled pork sammy. o_O NO INJURIES!!!

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
I don't think it necessarily has to be about Quick breaking a rule or anything. I think it could be that they aren't happy with his effort or something....at least if you're thinking Quick is in the dog house. I honestly have no fricken clue what's going on.

I wonder if its mental. maybe he's so afraid of another injury that he can't take contact.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
No Brain Surgeon answer here but maybe his shoulder hurts when he runs . I know I'm just kickin the tires here but I'd bet a lot I'm very close. Even though the Dr's and trainers have cleared him. As a past multiple surgical patient ,I know sometimes it still hurts like Hell when the Dr. says your fine and you are still hurting while your running your routes and its just not like it use to be before you SHREDDED your shoulder into a pulled pork sammy. o_O NO INJURIES!!!
You might have a point. I ripped my shoulder up pretty bad a few years ago and after surgery and a little PT I still wasn't able to be active for a while. Even to this day it still hurts from time to time. Quicks injury was career threatening so it wouldnt surprise me. The best surgeon in the world won't put the shoulder back to the point it was before the injury.

V3

Hall of Fame
I wonder if its mental. maybe he's so afraid of another injury that he can't take contact.
Could be. I remember his first two year he was horrible with anyone around him. He finally seemed to get over that once Britt got here. He may have regressed back to that due to the injury.