Niners fan paralyzed over bathroom stall

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
lol @ the guy trying to fight without spilling his beer.

Priorities. Get some.

pskqhMk.jpg

V3

Hall of Fame
NFL games are no longer a place for children. It's disgustingly sad. If it's not the violence, it's the idiots- drunk or not- yelling profanities all game long. Just another reason people don't want to go to games anymore.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
NFL games are no longer a place for children. It's disgustingly sad. If it's not the violence, it's the idiots- drunk or not- yelling profanities all game long. Just another reason people don't want to go to games anymore.
the 4th qtr fights in the LA Coliseum in the 70's were a sight to see. somehow, i doubt that it's any worse.

V3

Hall of Fame
the 4th qtr fights in the LA Coliseum in the 70's were a sight to see. somehow, i doubt that it's any worse.
Not sure if it's the time or location. I've never had an issue with it here in St. Louis before about 10 years ago. I'm sure it happened here but it just seems like it wasn't nearly as prevalent. Totally anecdotal, I know. I still would never take a child to an NFL game now, though.

SierraRam

Recreational User

I've been to Candlestick 30+ times over the years, and I never felt threatened physically. I wasn't shy about dressing in Rams gear (or Dodger Blue), and the banter was always lively yet good natured. You're right V3, it just isn't the same. You're not dealing with sports fans when supporting your team could lead to violence. Instead of taking my son to a game, I have to round up a posse. (n)

SierraRam

Recreational User

Stomping a guy when he's down is a new thing. We went by by boxing rules - today it's WWF

rams2050

Starter
I have taken kids to Rams' games for the past 10 years and have never had an issue. The kids had a great time, and the surrounding fans were always nice and polite -- even those from the other team.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Went to several games in the Coliseum. Until the Raiduhs got there, I never saw a single fight.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I'm sure it depends on the stadium. I've never had a problem at EverBank where the Jaguars play, and only once saw a guy get violent at Sun Life in Miami (was a Raiders fan a few years ago) and he was dealt with fairly easily with no harm to anybody. So I have no problem going to those stadiums. Some of the others though, like the 49ers, I'll probably never go to for this exact reason. It's a tragedy what happened to this guy and some fans are TOO into their team and TOO hyped up. At the end of the day, we're all fanatics but we need to realize it's just a sport, just a game, and violence isn't necessary.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
lol @ the guy trying to fight without spilling his beer.

Priorities. Get some.

pskqhMk.jpg

A pro swings the bottle while using centrifugal force to preserve the beer. It's all in the wrist. Dude's an amature.

Last edited:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
anybody who gets into a fight at a game about the game is a neanderthal and should be removed from the gene pool

it sickens need to see this kind of shit at a sporting event

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
anybody who gets into a fight at a game about the game is a neanderthal and should be removed from the gene pool

it sickens need to see this kind of crap at a sporting event
That's an insult to neanderthals!

058919e8498404f100cdc73e5626b8de.320x240x130.gif

Not to hijack but did you know that humans of Asian and European descent have about 1-4% neanderthal dna (about 2% on avg)? And, what's more intereresiting is that we don't all have the same 2%. Scientists currently believe they can map possibly 20-40% of neanderthal dna using humans.

https://genographic.nationalgeographic.com/neanderthal/

http://www.livescience.com/42933-humans-carry-20-percent-neanderthal-genes.html

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I've always believed that there's a distinct possibility that we evolved from different subspecies of primates

iced

That's an insult to neanderthals!

058919e8498404f100cdc73e5626b8de.320x240x130.gif

Not to hijack but did you know that humans of Asian and European descent have about 1-4% neanderthal dna (about 2% on avg)? And, what's more intereresiting is that we don't all have the same 2%. Scientists currently believe they can map possibly 20-40% of neanderthal dna using humans.

https://genographic.nationalgeographic.com/neanderthal/

http://www.livescience.com/42933-humans-carry-20-percent-neanderthal-genes.html

I wonder how much is evolution and how much is adaption to your environment

fearsomefour

Legend
I've been to Candlestick 30+ times over the years, and I never felt threatened physically. I wasn't shy about dressing in Rams gear (or Dodger Blue), and the banter was always lively yet good natured. You're right V3, it just isn't the same. You're not dealing with sports fans when supporting your team could lead to violence. Instead of taking my son to a game, I have to round up a posse. (n)
Worst I have experienced were in Candlestick. Worse than Oakland.
Luck of the draw I guess.