Niners fan paralyzed over bathroom stall

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Just all the crap the hear about their fans... now this.

Do they surpass the Raiders for sleeziest fans in the NFL?

209RamsFan

I couldnt tell if that was a 69er fan beating up another 69er fan or if it was Chef fan....i do know a few things from my past experience: i WILL NOT befriend any one who is a 69 er fan or associates with them, ive FIRED potential women dates on the spot because they they "claimed" to be 69er fans....and lastly ALL the 69er fans ive net are ALL Pricks and are worse scum than lawyers or IRS employees

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ive FIRED potential women dates on the spot because they they "claimed" to be 69er fans....

This is where we differ. I PREFER women to be fans of 69 . . .

Oh wait, you mean something different.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I think I've only been nervous once at a stadium, and that was attending a Rams game at the old Vet in Phily against the Eagles. Also, I always hated going to Candlestick, never ever liked the fans there.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
What they need to do is abolish Whiners and Raiders fans, it seems there came a point where those guys stopped caring about their team and started caring only about how they can prove their toughness and drunk fighting ability. Same stuff happens at As and Giants games, so it's not just isolated to NFL. Something about the culture of those fanbases are just caveman like. I'm not gonna pretend like incidents don't happen to all teams, because they do, but these fanbases are making it a habit that stretches beyond boundaries of leagues. This is a consistent thing occurring wherever they go, so something has to be done about them. They're the problem, not the NFL or football or anything like that.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
CNN needs to do a better job of reporting. They were battling over a urinal. Nothing was said someone was attempting to cut in line when drunk Frank Gore punched him.

Its seems like a guy was filming before the altercation. Kind of weird that a guy would be video taping the entire thing on his phone before everything happened.

If I wasn't afraid of public restrooms before I am now. People are shamelessly filming people with camera phones in the bathroom. Maybe it's just a 49ers fan thing.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
CNN needs to do a better job of reporting. They were battling over a urinal. Nothing was said someone was attempting to cut in line when drunk Frank Gore punched him.

Its seems like a guy was filming before the altercation. Kind of weird that a guy would be video taping the entire thing on his phone before everything happened.

If I wasn't afraid of public restrooms before I am now. People are shamelessly filming people with camera phones in the bathroom. Maybe it's just a 49ers fan thing.

Interesting. Good point. Why was he recording this in advance?

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Ironically one of the 49er fans throwing punches was wearing an Aldon Smith jersey. Way to perpetuate the stereotype :snicker:

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I think I've only been nervous once at a stadium, and that was attending a Rams game at the old Vet in Phily against the Eagles. Also, I always hated going to Candlestick, never ever liked the fans there.

I had a run in in Philly at a Flyers game. I know a bunch of Eagles fans from there too and they just love to find a reason to start a fight at the games. Thing is they don't fight fair. If you pick a fight with one you get all 20 of his buddies kicking you while your down. I would never go to any football or Hockey games there again. They are a bunch of dicks.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Seattle is a terrible place to go to a game if your a fan of the other team. Last time I went to see our Rams there it was rough. I had people talking tons of s*** which I would expect but people took it way to far with what they were saying. My dad and mom went to a Bucs game here and got more of the same and saw other Bucs fans getting spit on and beer dumped (what a waste!) on them. And the worst thing in the papers there was an article on how fans were spitting on little kids and their parents cause they were 49ers fans. Now they have cops placed in the other teams jerseys to help deal with it. Even with the crazy ticket prices I try to go every year cause I swear I will see us win here live and it will be glorious!

Rambition

Rookie
That's an insult to neanderthals!

058919e8498404f100cdc73e5626b8de.320x240x130.gif
generally, i hate commercials, but i do appreciate those neanderthal ads. i think they owe a bit of a debt to the old phil hartman/snl caveman lawyer skits, though...
MDHAsgc.gif