Nick Foles/Sean Mannion comparisons?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vimZj8HW0Kg

Just a few of the QBs the same height as (or shorter than) Case Keenum:

95934.jpg

Jim-McMahon.jpg

Bart_Starr.jpg

HdgaTv2.jpg

zvQkwCz.jpg

adFJNXM.jpg

Len_Dawson.jpg

shapeimage_10.png

bcP9Ux3.jpg

$(KGrHqN,!ikFE!HTPI4rBROjPHqDlQ~~60_35.JPG

rjOKABH.jpg

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
No disrespect but that would be stupid. If the kids ready let him play. U see what happen in Seattle with Russel
That depends on the play of all the others. It would be stupid to throw Mannion in there for marginal gain if he's just going to go in and get pounded into being a future shell shocked QB. They need to prepare Mannion IMO - not feed him to the dogs before he has a grasp on the offense and the NFL. If you are looking to the future with Mannion and not the others, you can let them take the shots.

Now if it is only a matter of QB play - which I doubt will be the case - and Mannion is playing considerably better to the point where he realistically gives you a decidedly better chance to win - by all means, play him. The problem is that I have watched Mannion his entire career and if we are planning on Mannion taking over the reins this year, we are already in trouble.

I think he can be good to potentially real good. But his best chance is by taking at minimum a season holding a clip board.

I still think Hill/Davis' biggest problem last year was a crappy O-line and, in Davis' case, expecting him to win the game while our D played pretty poorly early on. And I have to say that I still scratch my head at our play calling on O - but that is done and water under the bridge (hopefully).

BTW - comparing Wilson and Mannion in this kind of scenario is kinda ridiculous don't yuh think? You can get away with a limited upside QB that can use his legs in situations much more so than a pure pocket passer.