Nick Foles is Excellent

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Foles seems to hold the ball longer than he ought to. He also doesn't seem to have a lot of zip on his throws.

I'm still trying to figure out where I stand in regard to Foles...
I think you summed him up perfectly, his feet are terrible he manufactures a lot of his own pressure even when he has time, I hate that the pass blocking was so bad early but it has gotten a lot better Foles just have to be confident like he was interested the first game. I know the hits take a toll but man, he has to find a way to get through it

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We don't need a QB to run Fisher's offense, we don't need a great WR..

No wonder Fisher is at .500 for his career. He only fields a third of an offense.
Well don't need a great offense but what's his record with Steve McNair and Eddie McNair had a arm could beat you deep he was tough and could scramble. I think that's why Fisher likes KEENUM so much because he has those same attributes