NFLN Mock Draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Marshall Faulk just picked for the Rams and he selected QB Johny Manziel at #2 and T Zack Martin at #13. :eek:

Do you suppose Snead and Fisher got him to pick JM at #2????????

rdw

Pro Bowler
Whoa... Not sure I agree with his picks but we will find out soon! (but not soon enough)

bluecoconuts

Legend
I've heard a few people say they think he's just trying to fuel that rumor to help the Rams get a better deal in a trade.

Either way, I'd be shocked if that was his real pick in the case he was the GM.

Alan

Legend
019776bl.jpg
:LOL:

moklerman

Warner-phile
Well, considering Shaun Hill is a huge upgrade over Kellen Clemens, I can't support Faulk's line of reasoning.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Ah didn't see that. Not a very specific title though. Pretty sure there's over 347 mocks on that site. My bad Husker. Gon head n delete mods.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
I have to say, I've done a good job this offseason ignoring draft hype and rumors. Honestly, I have not given thought about what it would mean to this franchise if we draft a qb in the first round. If it happens, then I'll worry about it, and if it doesn't, then I precluded myself from high blood pressure and stress.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
I just don't actually think there's anyway you can draft him at 2nd overall without having a deal in place for trading Sam. I just don't. For multiple obvious reasons.

Cullen Bryant

Rookie
Name
Will
I just don't actually think there's anyway you can draft him at 2nd overall without having a deal in place for trading Sam. I just don't. For multiple obvious reasons.

I agree which is why I don't think it will happen.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Well, we'd have two choices:

1. Deal Bradford before making the pick, and thus everyone knows we need a QB and can try to jump us accordingly.

2. Deal Bradford after the pick, meaning everyone would know we'd be looking to offload him and we wouldn't get anything as near as much as we would for compensation.

I choose option 3:

3. Keep the QB you have rather than downgrading, and see what he can do with either better weapons or better armor. :)