NFL trades and noteworthy moves

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I wonder why Sitton was released. He'd be a quality starter here if he wants to play still and isn't suspended.

Talib is a prick, but he's a quality CB. I'd look into him too. But I bet the Broncos want more in a trade than it's worth to us.

I would guess it was pursuant to State v Green

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Sorry @Mojo Ram, your boy David Fales was cut by the Bears.
Funny you mention that. I was looking at his preseason numbers last night and they didn't look good. He's been beat out in training camp consistently since being drafted 2 years ago. He was a Trestman draft pick though. John Fox is running the show now. He cant even climb to the #2 QB. Maybe when Cutler is gone he'll get a real shot.
I still believe in Fales!

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
The saints cut Jack Allen. I wanted him in the draft. Might be a nice developmental centre behind Barnes.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The saints cut Jack Allen. I wanted him in the draft. Might be a nice developmental centre behind Barnes.
Interesting I wonder what happened and what their OLine situation is. He was talented coming out of school I too wanted the Rams to grab him. Though with this day and age teams seem to value bench OLine who can play multiple spots maybe that was his downfall.