NFL trades and noteworthy moves

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Jesus christ, a lot of quality names being released. Good thing we have all of 1.1 million in free cap space.

Just b/c there is name recognition, doesn't mean they are good.

The Rams, as they sit now, are fine overall. Sure you could want someone to help in the secondary or at WR. But I'd rather develop Ram players rather than take someone's castoff that aren't clearly better than what the team is currently.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yes, please.
Mannion for Talib.
Who are you cutting to pay for him? His base pay is $8.5 million we have about 100k more than that. Going forward it's easy we just don't resign TruJo.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
CBA drove this....why keep high price, when lower price can bring same value...some of these players tho...just wow!!!

I'd look at some of these CB's, WR's, and that LB Brown....

Justin Forsett, just signed his first big deal ever...wow!....That kid outta Louisiana Tech. looked good...

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wonder why Sitton was released. He'd be a quality starter here if he wants to play still and isn't suspended.

Talib is a prick, but he's a quality CB. I'd look into him too. But I bet the Broncos want more in a trade than it's worth to us.