PREGAME NFL Season Opener: Bills at Rams / Thursday Sept-08-2022

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
I’d be more worried about the hangover and laying an egg tomorrow if we were playing an inferior team. But them playing the Bills with all their hype, the Von Miller aspect and being underdogs in the game - yeah I think the Rams will come out properly motivated for this game.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
He was the backup QB when the Giants won in 2011.
Funny. Pro-football reference doesn't even show him playing for them that year. Not even in the extended roster.

Still... Calling him a Superbowl winner when he never even sniffed the field is a bit of a stretch.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Funny. Pro-football reference doesn't even show him playing for them that year. Not even in the extended roster.

Still... Calling him a Superbowl winner when he never even sniffed the field is a bit of a stretch.
I mean we call @Loyal a SB Champ and they won't even let him sniff the shoes that walked on the field.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
They had the same defense in 2020 and we still put up 28 on them. They have 2 rookie cbs to stop 11 personnel, will they be successful? Doubt it. They'll need to run up the scoreboard to win.
Their Front is better but their backfield is probably worse.

Hopefully the Oline holds up.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Benny Skow is gonna have a big game.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I am banking on a big play or two from Atwell.

Everything is set up for him to get some opportunities / plays designed for him.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Maybe I should have prefaced that... Skow"s line might be 4-5 receptions, 60 yards, 3 first downs and great blocking. He will get most of the reps.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
On offense I expect a good game from Higbee, Hopkins and of course Stafford, Kupp and Robinson. 1 big play from Tutu.

On defense Scott, Wagner and Jones....and of course the DL