NFL Power Rankings: Vikings, Rams rising via free agency/trades

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
I don't get why fans are bothered by being ranked 6th. That's pretty high to me. Considering that the teams above us won playoff games I'd say the rankings are fair.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
I don't get why fans are bothered by being ranked 6th. That's pretty high to me. Considering that the teams above us won playoff games I'd say the rankings are fair.

Ratings like this allow us to sail under the radar a bit. We know we're better and likely have more upside than anyone.

nighttrain

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
could throw all six top teams in a bag, any could win out. Rams most likely of course
train

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Wait, what?
Last 7 reg season games passer rating
Playoffs
89.2 and would have been come back win if not for stupidest defensive play in history....

I didn't say he was terrible. I said you can definitely see age catching up with him. Sooner rather than later he will hang it up.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ratings like this allow us to sail under the radar a bit. We know we're better and likely have more upside than anyone.
I can assure The Rams are not sailing under anyone in the NFL’s radar. The opposing teams know good and well who we are. The media bs...does not give us any on-field advantages.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I didn't say he was terrible. I said you can definitely see age catching up with him. Sooner rather than later he will hang it up.
Had him on fantasy football team and watched him a lot at end of year and I couldn’t disagree more. His volume went down due to the running game, which put more pressure on his p/a. He was as good as ever imo. And he shredded Minnesota in their house with the game on the line.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
For me it’s mostly because we beat the jags (on the road) and saints last year and we have improved our roster since much more than those two. The jags offense lost quite a bit and the saints haven’t done much as far as I know. The rams deserve the #4 spot.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
People relax. We'll have plenty of time to lose it when we sign suh and drop to #8 in this guys rankings. Its called pacing yourself.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
For me it’s mostly because we beat the jags (on the road) and saints last year and we have improved our roster since much more than those two. The jags offense lost quite a bit and the saints haven’t done much as far as I know. The rams deserve the #4 spot.
I get that. I value playoff experience over regular season head-to-heads. The Jags made it to the AFC championship game, and did very well. The Saints were one whiffed tackle away from the NFC championship game. Regular season games can be somewhat fluky, both of those games were close too, NO was without their top 2 corners and 2 ST TDs don't happen that often.

Yes the Rams have added some serious talent, but right now it's only on paper. We all expect them to play well, but we won't really know until week 1.