NFL Players Association: Lockout or strike in 2021 is “almost a virtual certainty”

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Still, the best game in the world....

Too big to fail comes to mind about the NFL

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I was a big NL baseball fan before the 94' strike...I could tell you every players name and batting averages for hitters and era's for pitchers...Now? I'm just A very casual Dodger fan because that strike so pizzed me off, Found other ways to occupy time. If the NFL does a strike, they may get the same from me. I like NHL hockey (Kings) too, like Merlin...The NFL is playing with fire...

How do you like Rob Blake as a GM .

Glad The Rams have Snead. Like McVay they are still learning, but the scouts are a big part of it.

Darrell Sutter played his young guys on there first Stanley Cup Run. Was a fun run. I stopped following that closely after that.
Dean Lombardi did an excellent job. Then salary cap got in the way & whatever. Just enjoyed there moves at the time.

I really like what Magic has done. Get rid of Luel Dengs contract & it would be a miracle. Future there is really bright though.
Last day of Rams training camp Josh Hart was there. LA drafted well , not sure about the Kings.
You guys talk about MLB & strikes?? What about the NHL ?? My neighbors mother is Kent French . I remember how it effect people who were involved in the sport. It effects a lot of jobs.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How do you like Rob Blake as a GM .

Glad The Rams have Snead. Like McVay they are still learning, but the scouts are a big part of it.

Darrell Sutter played his young guys on there first Stanley Cup Run. Was a fun run. I stopped following that closely after that.
Dean Lombardi did an excellent job. Then salary cap got in the way & whatever. Just enjoyed there moves at the time.

I really like what Magic has done. Get rid of Luel Dengs contract & it would be a miracle. Future there is really bright though.
Last day of Rams training camp Josh Hart was there. LA drafted well , not sure about the Kings.
You guys talk about MLB & strikes?? What about the NHL ?? My neighbors mother is Kent French . I remember how it effect people who were involved in the sport. It effects a lot of jobs.

I was never much of an NHL fan until the Kings won a Stanley Cup to be honest. I loosely followed them when they wore Purple and Gold, and then when they got Gretsky, but like with all out-of- town sports in the 70's and 80's, it was hard to follow a team from far away. So any strike before that, wasn't important to me. The MLB strike was like the final straw in a lot of ways, where it went from being my favorite sport to being in second place to the NFL..

*shrugs
That's just the way it is for me.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I was never much of an NHL fan until the Kings won a Stanley Cup to be honest. I loosely followed them when they wore Purple and Gold, and then when they got Gretsky, but like with all out-of- town sports in the 70's and 80's, it was hard to follow a team from far away. So any strike before that, wasn't important to me. The MLB strike was like the final straw in a lot of ways, where it went from being my favorite sport to being in second place to the NFL..

*shrugs
That's just the way it is for me.

I guess it would be like how many Ram Fans came from there Super Bowl run around the country?