(NFL Network) Mike Mayock on Tavon Austin & Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
CGI_Ram said:
Slushy said:
Thanks guys! Like most other fans on the site, I can't wait for this season! Considering I became a fan of the rams (and football in general) in the 04-05 year... I can't wait till this team returns to the playoffs!

Keep on posting....

And, explain the member name... :hehe:

Explain the "member" name.

Well isn't that a bit personal.....lol

I call my member.......oh never mind I've never given it a name.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Yeah. Mayock is one of those guys who does the work. I miss him on Playbook. Instead they have Donovan McNabb. :neh:

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Re: (NFL Network) Mike Mayock on Tavon Austin & Rams

Ram Quixote said:
Yeah. Mayock is one of those guys who does the work. I miss him on Playbook. Instead they have Donovan McNabb. :neh:
Puke can't stand mcnabb

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
jap said:
Slushy said:
Here's Mayock's take on the Rams and Tavon. He also likes the addition of Long and Cook. Apparently, he was at EJD on saturday. Btw, Hh also discusses his position on Bradford... (which I agree with!)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.nfl.com/videos/st-louis-rams/0ap2000000226441/Tavon-Austin-s-impact-on-Rams-offense" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.nfl.com/videos/st-louis-rams ... ms-offense</a>
Mike Mayock raves about rookie St. Louis Rams wide receiver Tavon Austin's explosiveness in training camp.

This is just my first post. So, feedback on how to improve the post / reporting of Rams-related video & news is most welcome!

I thought Sam the Ram was going to be an NFL franchise QB from his sophomore season at Oklahoma. I don't have a lot of patience with people who can't see his obvious talent even though he has been shackled with a low-tier receiving crew and a revolving door at OC for his first three seasons. For the blind, this season will be a revelation. The rest of us are just salivating at what is about to hit the rest of the NFL. :bg:
Straight like that, Jap!! I also thought the same thing about Sam back then. Still do.
Good job Slushy, and welcome. You're gonna love it here.

GO RAMS!!!!

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
Glad I finally watched this. I'd heard enough to know basically what Mayock was saying, but listening to it live gives me goosebumps.

nighttrain

Legend
welcome to THE Board slushy, first post a HR, color me jealous :mrgreen:
Praise coming for Mayock is sweet, so lookin forward to this season
GO RAMS!
train

I typically don't buy into this when pundits lob this kind of praise. However, Mayock is my favorite out there, and as it was mentioned earlier, he doesn't throw this stuff out there all that often.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Can we have one Rams video w/o mentioning SF or the seaworms?

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
Angry Ram said:
I was thinking the same things, always the rams will be better but...well you know the rest.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Mayock hits it right on the head, it doesn't matter how good you are you need to protect the QB, something we haven't done in years.

Angry Ram said:

As frustrating as it is, the Rams have to be the ones that take the mantle. Right now, there are two playoff teams in he West and one went all the way to the SB. If the Rams dominate the division this year, then next year, not a Seahawks or Niners video will go by without a Rams mention. Nature o' he beast.