(NFL Network) Mike Mayock on Tavon Austin & Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Slushy

UDFA
Here's Mayock's take on the Rams and Tavon. He also likes the addition of Long and Cook. Apparently, he was at EJD on saturday. Btw, He also discusses his position on Bradford... (which I agree with!)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.nfl.com/videos/st-louis-rams/0ap2000000226441/Tavon-Austin-s-impact-on-Rams-offense" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.nfl.com/videos/st-louis-rams ... ms-offense</a>
Mike Mayock raves about rookie St. Louis Rams wide receiver Tavon Austin's explosiveness in training camp.

This is just my first post. So, feedback on how to improve the post / reporting of Rams-related video & news is most welcome!

Edit: Thanks username for teaching me how to embed the videos from nfl network! :yeh:

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Slushy said:
Here's Mayock's take on the Rams and Tavon. He also likes the addition of Long and Cook. Apparently, he was at EJD on saturday. Btw, Hh also discusses his position on Bradford... (which I agree with!)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.nfl.com/videos/st-louis-rams/0ap2000000226441/Tavon-Austin-s-impact-on-Rams-offense" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.nfl.com/videos/st-louis-rams ... ms-offense</a>
Mike Mayock raves about rookie St. Louis Rams wide receiver Tavon Austin's explosiveness in training camp.

This is just my first post. So, feedback on how to improve the post / reporting of Rams-related video & news is most welcome!

Good post man. Thanks for sharing. Ma Rams fever is building and there's no cure but more Rams. Not even cowbell.

Just an FYI. You can highlight that code (numbers basically) 0ap2000000226441 in the middle of the link, then wrap the NFL tags around it if you want to embed from NFL.com

Just quote my post if you want to see.

[nfl]0ap2000000226441[/nfl]

jap

Legend
Slushy said:
Here's Mayock's take on the Rams and Tavon. He also likes the addition of Long and Cook. Apparently, he was at EJD on saturday. Btw, Hh also discusses his position on Bradford... (which I agree with!)

I thought Sam the Ram was going to be an NFL franchise QB from his sophomore season at Oklahoma. I don't have a lot of patience with people who can't see his obvious talent even though he has been shackled with a low-tier receiving crew and a revolving door at OC for his first three seasons. For the blind, this season will be a revelation. The rest of us are just salivating at what is about to hit the rest of the NFL. :bg:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
The Samchise??? :mrgreen:

A55VA6

Legend
Thanks for sharing. I like Mayock alot and I'm glad that I can say I agree with everything he says.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I've got goose pimples all over my body hearing the so-called expert media salivate over our team.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Stranger said:
I've got goose pimples all over my body hearing the so-called expert media salivate over our team.

RIGHT!!! He believes in this team.

(Dang this is just the thing to tick off Seattle fans.. :mrgreen: )

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
mr.stlouis said:
Dang this is just the thing to tick off Seattle fans.. :mrgreen:

Why does this make me think you're gonna post this on that Seahags forum... :ww: Don't you think they already hate you enough :sly:

Although, it is kinda funny watching them crawl over each other to take a pop at you...

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
jsimcox said:
mr.stlouis said:
Dang this is just the thing to tick off Seattle fans.. :mrgreen:

Why does this make me think you're gonna post this on that Seahags forum... :ww: Don't you think they already hate you enough :sly:

Although, it is kinda funny watching them crawl over each other to take a pop at you...

I THINK they hate me... heck they already BANNED ME!!! :shock:

Maybe I had it coming, but they are a brutally sensitive to any post that gets in the way of them and the SB.

LOL! They loved to hate me. It was a rush to argue with them but it was very tiring. I'd b**** slap 3 trolls off the mountain only to have six more take their place. They're rediculous.

11-5 NFCW Champs! :lol: ... write it down, I'm sticking with it.

It was pretty funny! :mrgreen:

Someone post this on Seattle's forum! You'll be the most popular guy there, promise.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
Slushy giving us a big wet one:
Here's Mayock's take on the Rams and Tavon. He also likes the addition of Long and Cook. Apparently, he was at EJD on saturday. Btw, He also discusses his position on Bradford... (which I agree with!)

Welcome to the ROD Slushy! Can I call you Slush for short? :zomg: :ja: :dancin: :nana: :cheers:

As for improving your post, it's twice as good as what I can do so I'm jealous. :notworthy:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Mayock's one of the better player evaluators.

Yes, I like hearing him gush about our team... but he is a pretty balanced guy, so the praise carries weight in my book.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Nice one Slushy. Way to enter the room! Welcome! And I agree with many here. Mayock's word is gospel with me.

Slushy

UDFA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks guys! Like most other fans on the site, I can't wait for this season! Considering I became a fan of the rams (and football in general) in the 04-05 year... I can't wait till this team returns to the playoffs!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Slushy said:
Thanks guys! Like most other fans on the site, I can't wait for this season! Considering I became a fan of the rams (and football in general) in the 04-05 year... I can't wait till this team returns to the playoffs!

Keep on posting....

And, explain the member name... :hehe:

Slushy

UDFA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
CGI_Ram said:
Keep on posting....

For some reason 13 years ago I started using that name in games because I was a huge fan of...guess what... slushies :razzed: Since then, I have been using it. Its got no connection to the rams (sadly).

I guess I should post on the introduce yourself thread as well.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Slushy said:
CGI_Ram said:
Keep on posting....

For some reason 13 years ago I started using that name in games because I was a huge fan of...guess what... slushies :razzed: Since then, I have been using it. Its got no connection to the rams (sadly).

I guess I should post on the introduce yourself thread as well.

Well... it's a good explanation!

:lmao:

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
CGI_Ram said:
Mayock's one of the better player evaluators.

Yes, I like hearing him gush about our team... but he is a pretty balanced guy, so the praise carries weight in my book.

Right? Love hearing him on Thursday Night Football too. Beats the hell out of most of the other guys we're saddled with listening to.

Amazing watch! Thanks for the video! I've never been more pumped for the NFL season for years. Soooo excited! Proud to be a Rams fan