NFL Head Coach Power Rankings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
X said:
If Bellyfat ever became HC of this team, I'd have to seriously reevaluate the status of my fan card.

Sent via Tapatalk2.

I call BS. You'll never leave. None of us will. If it were at all possible the 90's or the run from 07-11 would have done it. So sit yer azz down you ain't goin anywhere. :mrgreen:

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
LesBaker said:
X said:
If Bellyfat ever became HC of this team, I'd have to seriously reevaluate the status of my fan card.

I call BS. You'll never leave. None of us will. If it were at all possible the 90's or the run from 07-11 would have done it. So sit yer azz down you ain't goin anywhere. :mrgreen:
The losing? Sure that's tough, but bringing that integrity-challenged, styleless asshat to Rams Park would cause me some serious soul-searching, especially if we won a SB.

I'm a Dodger fan. Back when the Dodgers traded for Gary Sheffield my interest in them dropped seriously. I had so many mixed feelings about the losing during that time.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Ram Quixote said:
LesBaker said:
X said:

The losing? Sure that's tough, but bringing that integrity-challenged, styleless asshat to Rams Park would cause me some serious soul-searching, especially if we won a SB.

I'm a Dodger fan. Back when the Dodgers traded for Gary Sheffield my interest in them dropped seriously. I had so many mixed feelings about the losing during that time.

Plus one and two.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
Selassie I opined:
I can honestly say that if I was able to choose any coach on that list to start my franchise with. I would pick Fisher.

I'd take DV combined with Snead.

nighttrain

Legend
albefree69 said:
Selassie I opined:
I can honestly say that if I was able to choose any coach on that list to start my franchise with. I would pick Fisher.

I'd take DV combined with Snead.
Availability the only issue :ww:
train

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Selassie I said:

I'd say that now. I'm not sure I would have said it before what I have witnessed since he got here.

I have to wonder how much ownership held him back in Tenn. I also have to wonder how the completely fresh start is letting him change everything he didn't like about what he was doing before and emphasizing what he did like.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
albefree69 said:
nighttrain living in reality:
Availability the only issue :ww:

never half step when you're dreaming. :ayup:

Good point. That being said, I loves me some Vermeil. I still think Fisher is going to work out as the better coach.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
RamFan503 wrote:

Good point. That being said, I loves me some Vermeil. I still think Fisher is going to work out as the better coach.

Has Fisher taken two different teams to the SB and won one of them? If he hadn't retired I think he would have won a couple more with the Rams.

I was against hiring Fisher. Now that I've seen him in action I'm liking him quite a bit. But in all honesty he wouldn't even be #2 with me. The Tuna would be my second choice.

I like how you're loyal to our coach though. :yeh:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
albefree69 said:
RamFan503 wrote:

Has Fisher taken two different teams to the SB and won one of them? If he hadn't retired I think he would have won a couple more with the Rams.

I was against hiring Fisher. Now that I've seen him in action I'm liking him quite a bit. But in all honesty he wouldn't even be #2 with me. The Tuna would be my second choice.

I'm always loyal to our current coach. :bn: K - maybe not Linny.

I think the Tuna's time has really come and gone. It seems that the older he got the less he was able to play well with others.

I just really like Fish's style. And I'm not just saying that because he's here. I will be honest that I was kinda meh on Fish before he came here and started to show his mojo. Big fan now.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
albefree69 said:
RamFan503 wrote:

Has Fisher taken two different teams to the SB and won one of them?

Not yet, but he will. :ww:

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
RamFan503 liking the Fish:
I just really like Fish's style. And I'm not just saying that because he's here. I will be honest that I was kinda meh on Fish before he came here and started to show his mojo. Big fan now.

If he takes us to the superbowl I'll sing a different tune. That goes for you too Young Ram.

As for the Tuna, he got old. I think the younger version would have made Clint Eastwood proud: Improvise, adapt and overcome.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
albefree69 said:
RamFan503 wrote:

The problem with Parcells, once he left the Giants, was that he became restless at every stop. New England, the Jets and Dallas. Even when he had full power in Miami he couldn't remain committed to the program he set up.

We know Fisher is here for the long haul.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
Ram Quixote making a good point:
The problem with Parcells, once he left the Giants, was that he became restless at every stop. New England, the Jets and Dallas. Even when he had full power in Miami he couldn't remain committed to the program he set up.

Yeah I think he didn't have anything left to prove and it really sapped his drive. Reminds me a lot of DV. The same thing happened to him after he won the Superbowl with us. Then he got bored and came back but it wasn't the same.

Fisher still has all his competitive drive to succeed. I'm very happy with him now but after he wins 5 or 6 SBs with us then what? No more windmills to fight. We'll probably have to start looking for his replacement.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
albefree69 said:
Ram Quixote making a good point:

Yeah I think he didn't have anything left to prove and it really sapped his drive. Reminds me a lot of DV. The same thing happened to him after he won the Superbowl with us. Then he got bored and came back but it wasn't the same.

Fisher still has all his competitive drive to succeed. I'm very happy with him now but after he wins 5 or 6 SBs with us then what? No more windmills to fight. We'll probably have to start looking for his replacement.
Well by then I'll have had my fill of boating :razzed:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
LesBaker said:
Selassie I said:

I'm good with The Fish, no denying he is a great talent.

But I would take Mr. Bill.
Curious. What is it about Mr. Bill that you think makes him a great coach?

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
X inquired:

He took three different teams from the pits of hell to playoff berths and/or SBs. Is there anything else required?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
albefree69 said:
X inquired:

He took three different teams from the pits of hell to playoff berths and/or SBs. Is there anything else required?
We talking about the same Bill? I thought he meant Bellyfat.