NFL Head Coach Power Rankings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
RamFan503 said:
albefree69 said:
RamFan503 wrote:

Good point. That being said, I loves me some Vermeil. I still think Fisher is going to work out as the better coach.

Has Fisher taken two different teams to the SB and won one of them? If he hadn't retired I think he would have won a couple more with the Rams.

I was against hiring Fisher. Now that I've seen him in action I'm liking him quite a bit. But in all honesty he wouldn't even be #2 with me. The Tuna would be my second choice.

I like how you're loyal to our coach though. :yeh:

I'm always loyal to our current coach. :bn: K - maybe not Linny.

I think the Tuna's time has really come and gone. It seems that the older he got the less he was able to play well with others.

I just really like Fish's style. And I'm not just saying that because he's here. I will be honest that I was kinda meh on Fish before he came here and started to show his mojo. Big fan now.

I feel like he got burned out from the years of constant building up ball clubs, the he caught Jerrah near the end and Miami finished him off.

I think he was roasted from being in "go mode" non stop for so many years.