NFC Divisional Playoffs: Green Bay @ Dallas GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Crazy how much time Rodgers and Prescott have to throw the ball.
Insane protection on both teams.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Re: Jared Cook.

The Rams had zero idea how to use Cook. Plus, the entire offensive scheme was broken and our QB play was laughable. Cook is and was decent TE. His numbers here his first two seasons were very respectable, all of the circumstances considered. His last year was pretty bad, but career worst years happen just like career best ones do. Happy he is gone due to his attitude. But the fans that paint the guy as a bum who can't make a real contribution offensively are - and were - incorrect in their analysis, IMO. It's not Cook's fault he was overpaid.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rodgers is on fire and his receivers are making plays . Pretty hard to defend .

jap

Legend
Am I a fool for wanting to believe Aaron's play may resemble Jared's future play at his [Jared's] best?

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Does anyone know how many times the Boys have had to play from behind this season?

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Am I a fool for wanting to believe Aaron's play may resemble Jared's future play at his [Jared's] best?
No, you can believe whatever you want. I think everyone is hopeful that Goff will be the next Rodgers.

jap

Legend
If Goff becomes 3/4 of what Aaron is - then we made a great trade to go get him.

Jared certainly possesses the raw ability to buy more time. He just needs to refine it much more like Aaron has. Needs to be able to sequence through his receiving alternatives and make decisions pretty quickly too.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I wonder if they even consider putting in Romo if they continue to struggle?

They just might, but I don't know if I would.

I mean... they got home field advantage and the #1 seed with Prescott. Seems like justification alone to stay with him.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Cowboys defense needs a stop here in the worst way. If this gets to 21-3, them Boys are in trouble.

Scirca

Rookie
Jared certainly possesses the raw ability to buy more time. He just needs to refine it much more like Aaron has. Needs to be able to sequence through his receiving alternatives and make decisions pretty quickly too.

He will. No doubt in my mind.

jap

Legend
They just might, but I don't know if I would.

I mean... they got home field advantage and the #1 seed with Prescott. Seems like justification alone to stay with him.

Romo has traditionally had problems getting over the playoff winning hump. I believe they will continue to have problems with a fiery hot Aaron.