NFC Divisional Playoffs: Green Bay @ Dallas GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Hard for me to root/pull for Dallas.. Go Green Bay!!!!

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Same. Their fans have been a tad too obnoxious. I don't know any green Bay fans so go Rodgers!

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Same. Their fans have been a tad too obnoxious. I don't know any green Bay fans so go Rodgers!

I don't like their fans either, but also have memories from back in the day (70's). Seems like it was Dallas or Minnie who always knocked us out of playoffs..

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wish the best for @Rynie but yeah hard to root for the 'Boys when I know so many locally that are almost as obnoxious as Squawk fans.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't like their fans either, but also have memories from back in the day (70's). Seems like it was Dallas or Minnie who always knocked us out of playoffs..
More reason to hate them lol and my dad is a vikings fan

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
What's all on your menus today? Me a slow cooked pork butt roast in oven, and some Jays Ghost cheese dip with chips. Have poppers and ribs left from yesterday. Roast will be good for late game. :cool:

Last edited:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hands down the best in the league at that and maybe the best I've ever seen.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
What's all on your menus today? Me a slow cooked pork but roast in oven, and some Jays Ghost cheese dip with chips. Have poopers and ribs left from yesterday. Roast will be good for late game. :cool:

We put some stew beef in crock pot with French onion and mushroom soup mixes. Serve over noodles.

Nothing fancy but it sure makes the house smell awesome!

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Ugh, Aikman announcing the game, kill me now. I hope GB blows them out early to shut him up.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
We put some stew beef in crock pot with French onion and mushroom soup mixes. Serve over noodles.

Nothing fancy but it sure makes the house smell awesome!

Hell man, sometimes the less fancier meals are the best. I can relate on the smell too. :cool: The smell and anticipation just makes it taste that much better.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Never saw that penalty called before.

We were just talking about that in the chat. We've never seen it either, and was that an official huddle? We'll take it tho. :cool: