NFC Championship: Rams at Saints

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kmramsfan

Old School Ram Fan
Name
Keith
There's a few that fell off the Super Bowl bound train today.
You may re-board now. But all of the seating left is now at the caboose. :LOL:

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Wow - what a game and season!

Thanks to all the ROD members for a lot of insightful posts and some awesome commentary this year. One more game, guys!

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Ok that was awesome Donald calling suh over giving him a big old emotional hug and shoving the trophy at suh like this yours to bruh

Poppinfresh

Rookie
I’ll take the win. But it’s unfortunate that play/no-call will be a big narrative. He had the deflection/INT anyway. Ugh.

But for a franchise that’s been hosed plenty, and as inconsistent as the officiating has been, I’ll just say “A win is a win!”

And there was A LOT of good play and fight and persistence by our whole team that I hope doesn’t get overlooked.
It shouldn't be the narrative. The officials had been favoring the Saints all day, and just one drive earlier, missed a blatant horse collar that killed a drive deep in our own territory. The officiating was terrible, but it on balance, it wasn't so one-sided it cost the Saints anything.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Damn. When someone said Greg. The. Leg. the first time I was about to say I hope he gets the game winner, but then I didn't want to jinx it with that close a game so I didn't. :LOL:

That.
Was.
Me.

GREG.
THE.
F###ING.
LEG!!!!!!

:yay::yay::yay:

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
They'll try to make that one no-call a big deal instead of how it made up for the officiating up to that point.

Q729

Legend
It shouldn't be the narrative. The officials had been favoring the Saints all day, and just one drive earlier, missed a blatant horse collar that killed a drive deep in our own territory. The officiating was terrible, but it on balance, it wasn't so one-sided it cost the Saints anything.
But we know people only remember the last thing they saw. It's unfortunate, but that's the nature of it.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
I’ll take the win. But it’s unfortunate that play/no-call will be a big narrative. He had the deflection/INT anyway. Ugh.

But for a franchise that’s been hosed plenty, and as inconsistent as the officiating has been, I’ll just say “A win is a win!”

And there was A LOT of good play and fight and persistence by our whole team that I hope doesn’t get overlooked.

They had a chance to win the game after that and they failed . Rams win !