NFC Championship: Rams at Saints

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Q729

Legend
Damn. When someone said Greg. The. Leg. the first time I was about to say I hope he gets the game winner, but then I didn't want to jinx it with that close a game so I didn't. :LOL:

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Oh and to those who stated on several occasions that McVay and Goff weren't ready I would like to see some very public crow being eaten

BlackSheep

UDFA
9961CFC3-190E-48EA-95FA-49F14590A1B1.jpeg

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
ALSHFKSKAABDNODALA CJFISIAOLAODGKANjalLfijdskkWLSIGKAJANDNDNBDSISUUWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
:help::yay::wow::football::grouphug::yess:OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!

RamWoodie

Legend
Let me say this again...cuz we heard it all week:

So you can't put this game on Goff and expect him to do it....

SAY WHAAAAT???:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Rainram

Starter
This is crazy! And that nickel robey play was the worst no call i have ever seen in my life.

I’ll take the win. But it’s unfortunate that play/no-call will be a big narrative. He had the deflection/INT anyway. Ugh.

But for a franchise that’s been hosed plenty, and as inconsistent as the officiating has been, I’ll just say “A win is a win!”

And there was A LOT of good play and fight and persistence by our whole team that I hope doesn’t get overlooked.