GAME DAY NFC Championship - Lions at 49’ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tano

Legend
How much did Frank Cignetti suck?

The Blacklist Yes GIF by NBC
I don't know which was worse - Boras or Cignetti.

Both of them were 1 & 2 as the worst OCs in the history of the NFL

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
The whiners were also damn lucky in this game. In the second half on a 3rd and 4 (I think), purdy rolls to the left, throws across his body and lofts up a wounded duck into the middle of the field and #15 makes a remarkable grab to make a first down. That pass should have been picked or incomplete but once again, the whiners lucked out.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The whiners were also damn lucky in this game. In the second half on a 3rd and 4 (I think), purdy rolls to the left, throws across his body and lofts up a wounded duck into the middle of the field and #15 makes a remarkable grab to make a first down. That pass should have been picked or incomplete but once again, the whiners lucked out.

Actually, the ball went to the exact receiver purdy was aiming at. The wr made a great play and caught the ball. On the other side Reynolds dropped two balls on the money. That's the difference between winning and losing.