NFC CHAMPIONSHIP - 49’ers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
I was always thinking this game was going to happen. I knew that the Rams beating the Niners was going to be extra sweet. Not just beating them but knocking them out of the Super Bowl was going to hurt them more than any in-season game. The Rams let them in to knock out GB then sent them home to watch the SB on TV.

Deebo is talented but he can be a punk asshole as well. So I loved watching him cry. The guy that dropped the INT is going to have nightmares about it for years. He makes that INT they probably win.

AD was not going to let them win. You could see him rise up on that last play, he wasn't going to be denied. Forcing the INT was better than the sack because it ended the game. Totally fitting that it was AD who caused it.

The Bengal OL isn't as good as the Niner OL. But Burrow can run, so the Rams play him like Kyler. The difference is Burrow is a pocket passer who can run so he can read his progressions. But no way I see the Rams losing to the Bengals if they play clean.

Preaching to the choir brother! We saw how good they can be with Staley, i.e. they were #1 in the NFL. #17 under Morris. Good enough isn't good enough when it comes to players. It should be the same for Morris. They could use him in Seattle. (y)

Did one Rams brother say destiny was the Rams since the whiners won against us in week 18 and maybe that's what was needed to get to the super bowl. The whiners beat the boys and packers (we haven't played well against Green Bay) so it was set up for the Rams to be the team of destiny that it played out this way where we get the whiners at home. Now we're in the SB but I don't think the Bengals will be a pushover.

However, I think our defense might win this game for us.

TexasRam

Legend
As much as I enjoyed Deebo's tears I will say this. He is an absolute monster with his power and speed combo. I honestly cannot remember any player I have ever seen with that combo. His strength is like Donald. He is a terror in the open field. Not any where near a pure WR and route runner like Kupp. But certainly a superstar player.

But apparently Nick Scott got the message when Morris told them that someone needs to put Deebo on the floor and knock him the F out.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Not sure what people expected, unfortunately. The Rams are new to LA again. The majority of California consists of 49er fans. The only way to mitigate against this is likely to do what many European soccer clubs do - if you re-sell your tickets to the opposition's fans, you're banne from buying tickets again. Like anything else people will find loopholes. But it will go a long way.
OK...but when the Rams took deposits for Season seats, they took calls and took deposits from anyone who called ; there is no screening and no way to prove that you are a fan of the team. IMO, season tickets have been sold the thousands of people who are fans of football in general, play fantasy football, sports bettors, etc.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My wife's cousin was at the game. He sent me this. I take it this is who you're referring to.
IMG_20220130_204126.jpg

Ha ha that’s him, my new hero.

GBRam15

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
GBRam15
As much as I enjoyed Deebo's tears I will say this. He is an absolute monster with his power and speed combo. I honestly cannot remember any player I have ever seen with that combo. His strength is like Donald. He is a terror in the open field. Not any where near a pure WR and route runner like Kupp. But certainly a superstar player.

But apparently Nick Scott got the message when Morris told them that someone needs to put Deebo on the floor and knock him the F out.

I was kinda in and out of the Game Day Thread. Did anybody reference Chris Tucker in Friday when he made that hit? I can't believe I didn't think of it myself.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I was kinda in and out of the Game Day Thread. Did anybody reference Chris Tucker in Friday when he made that hit? I can't believe I didn't think of it myself.
I did. I said folks must not have watched the movie because in the end Deebo gets KTFO by Craig!!!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I mentioned in a previous post that I thought Scott was one of the only ones capable of bringing the wood to Deebo and he did not dissapoint.

Credit to Jim Fassel, who wanted Nick Scott drafted for special teams and the Rams have developed this 7th round pick into a solid Strong Safety. In Fact, Stan Kroenke actually mentions Scott as someone the coaches developed...Great stuff and great hit or Great Scott!

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
I lost my oldest dog, Jackson to cancer yesterday and I almost didn’t stay up for this one. But he always watched the games with him and I know he was with me. In tears here, happier than yesterdays though.
Sorry for your loss, there's nothing like a loyal ole friend who's always by your side through good times and bad.

GBRam15

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
GBRam15
I did. I said folks must not have watched the movie because in the end Deebo gets KTFO by Craig!!!

Hahaha, nice! I'm glad you caught it. I just realized both Deebos got knocked out in South Central (I'm not sure if Inglewood is considered South Central LA). I believe Ice Cube's son is also a Rams fan.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
They were taking questionable shots at us, especially Matt
This was a MAN'S game. And the Rams stepped up. Deebo had to be hit.
Legally, of course.
Warner BETTER get fined by the league. That was intent to cause injury. Fucking twat. I'm still pissed about that and doubly pissed that no one in the media is talking about it.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
I mentioned in a previous post that I thought Scott was one of the only ones capable of bringing the wood to Deebo and he did not dissapoint.

Credit to Jim Fassel, who wanted Nick Scott drafted for special teams and the Rams have developed this 7th round pick into a solid Strong Safety. In Fact, Stan Kroenke actually mentions Scott as someone the coaches developed...Great stuff and great hit or Great Scott!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Warner BETTER get fined by the league. That was intent to cause injury. Fucking twat. I'm still pissed about that and doubly pissed that no one in the media is talking about it.
The 49ers are a dirty team and they tweeted out as much before the game. Again, the 49ers are dirty and take cheap shots, you know it, I know it and the American People know it.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
Hahaha, nice! I'm glad you caught it. I just realized both Deebos got knocked out in South Central (I'm not sure if Inglewood is considered South Central LA). I believe Ice Cube's son is also a Rams fan.

It is not. Inglewood is on the westside of LA, basically just east of LAX. South Central is farther east and extends south from downtown LA to Long Beach...

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Am I the only one that saw Moesha singing the National Anthem?

90S Dancing GIF

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
Am I the only one that saw Moesha singing the National Anthem?

90S Dancing GIF

I met Brandy.

I worked on the Sunset Gower lot where she filmed Moesha. I was coming back from the tape library (every clip used in TV is archived in some kind of library) and I'd taken my youngest to work. She was barely older than a newborn, then (back when you didn't have to hide newborns as if it was the eve of Passover)

I was so in love and having a great day with my baby that as I was coming back to my office, there she was with her co-star. She asked if she could hold the baby, but we were in such a bonding moment, I said "nah, that's okay" and kept walking. She didn't seem to take offense as you'd have to be blind not to see the father/daughter bonding going on.

Anyway, always been a fan and she did the National Anthem well.