NFC CHAMPIONSHIP - 49’ers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

oldnotdead

Legend
I was always thinking this game was going to happen. I knew that the Rams beating the Niners was going to be extra sweet. Not just beating them but knocking them out of the Super Bowl was going to hurt them more than any in-season game. The Rams let them in to knock out GB then sent them home to watch the SB on TV.

Deebo is talented but he can be a punk asshole as well. So I loved watching him cry. The guy that dropped the INT is going to have nightmares about it for years. He makes that INT they probably win.

AD was not going to let them win. You could see him rise up on that last play, he wasn't going to be denied. Forcing the INT was better than the sack because it ended the game. Totally fitting that it was AD who caused it.

The Bengal OL isn't as good as the Niner OL. But Burrow can run, so the Rams play him like Kyler. The difference is Burrow is a pocket passer who can run so he can read his progressions. But no way I see the Rams losing to the Bengals if they play clean.

Imagine this defence with a competent DC?

Preaching to the choir brother! We saw how good they can be with Staley, i.e. they were #1 in the NFL. #17 under Morris. Good enough isn't good enough when it comes to players. It should be the same for Morris. They could use him in Seattle. (y)

kmramsfan

Old School Ram Fan
Name
Keith
FUCK. DEEBO.
My favorite moment, other than the entire 4th quarter... was Scott LAYING DEEBO THE FUCK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They were taking questionable shots at us, especially Matt
This was a MAN'S game. And the Rams stepped up. Deebo had to be hit.
Legally, of course.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
I hate Deebo Samuel so much, but man I respect him so much. He's such a great player.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Alright last post before game. Pretty obvious the country wants the shitters to win. Their fans are oozing confidence. They are expecting to win. The Rams are the underdogs. So it is. Embrace.

If/when? the Rams win, I will not start the celly thread. I'll let someone else do that. I need to send all energy vicariously through my screen.

C'mon Rams. Get this shit done. Signing off.

Chris-Evans-as-Steve-Rogers-Captain-America-in-Avengers-Endgame-2019-captain-america-42972680-268-160.gif

Energy provided.

WHATEVER IT TAKES.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Some one get Kittle a body bag! LOL

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Man. Let it go. You bitched and moaned about our coaches ALL FUCKING GAME.

Tell me. What team has a better record over the last few years and what team has made it to more SBs?

I'm really fucking glad you are not running this organization.

FFS!
I’m hoping the Rams stormtrooper cleaned house and got all the 49er wankers out of our stadium.
My wife's cousin was at the game. He sent me this. I take it this is who you're referring to.
IMG_20220130_204126.jpg

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Man. Let it go. You bitched and moaned about our coaches ALL FUCKING GAME.

Tell me. What team has a better record over the last few years and what team has made it to more SBs?

I'm really fucking glad you are not running this organization.

FFS!

My wife's cousin was at the game. He sent me this. I take it this is who you're referring to. View attachment 51669
I think I'm glad I have this person you're responding to on ignore. There's only like 2 maybe 3 of them active on the board fortunately :D

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
This fact alone, and the fact it hasn't happened,warrants dismissal.

Hopefully the Rams win the Super Bowl and then Morris gets poached to be someone else's problem.

Reed over Howard and Jones. Long over Rochell. Rapp over everyone. Wtf is going on. What is he watching in practice. Zero talent evaluation, or ability to use players (see: Rapp... it's not all his fault). Let's go win a Super Bowl despite Morris' sabotage! Imagine how bad he would look without this defensive line...

I mean...