GAME DAY NFC Championship - 49’ers at Eagles

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Got home a while ago and turned-on NFL Network. Showing the 2019 Super Bowl between KC and SF.

Just saw the Niners take a 10-point-lead late in the 3rd quarter. Enjoyed watching the 49ers celebrate, knowing that they would give-up a double-digit 4th-quarter-lead ... like they did against the Rams last year

So Much Fun!

Thinking about intelligent, objective-thinking 49ers' fans ... there has to be six or seven of them out there. They must to be wondering how over the past four seasons they have been to just one Super Bowl, and have zero Lombardi trophies. Objectively thinking, they could have had three championships but for fourth-quarter collapses, and having four QBs get injured in one season.

I don't usually enjoy other human beings' pain and suffering. But for fans of the 49ers, I make an exception.

Not just the whiners giving up a 10 point lead, they did it with less than 7 minutes left in the game and lost by double digits!

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Not just the whiners giving up a 10 point lead, they did it with less than 7 minutes left in the game and lost by double digits!
There was this great shot of Bosa, following a Niners' interception with 12 minutes to play and still up by ten.

In a slow-motion, close-up replay, Bosa is laughing and talking trash into the face of Pro Bowl OT Eric Fisher after the interception. Now I think Bosa is a great football player but also consider him a Grade-A-Douche Bag.

I was watching this clip (re-played it a couple times); and was thinking ... in that moment ... Bosa had no idea the next three drives he took the field, the Soon-to-be-Champion Chiefs would score a touchdown and win the Super Bowl.

Although I doubt it, I want to believe Fisher talked some trash towards Bosa in those final three TD-drives.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
There was this great shot of Bosa, following a Niners' interception with 12 minutes to play and still up by ten.

In a slow-motion, close-up replay, Bosa is laughing and talking trash into the face of Pro Bowl OT Eric Fisher after the interception. Now I think Bosa is a great football player but also consider him a Grade-A-Douche Bag.

I was watching this clip (re-played it a couple times); and was thinking ... in that moment ... Bosa had no idea the next three drives he took the field, the Soon-to-be-Champion Chiefs would score a touchdown and win the Super Bowl.

Although I doubt it, I want to believe Fisher talked some trash towards Bosa in those final three TD-drives.

Even now if you search youtube, you can find recvent podcasts and things saying the whiners "own the Rams" and "SOSAR" Rams.

As if the NFCCG with the Rams winning the Lombardi didn't count.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The only thing the whiners own is getting a 4 by 2 shoved up their arse in the biggest games of the season. And they probably love it.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Even now if you search youtube, you can find recvent podcasts and things saying the whiners "own the Rams" and "SOSAR" Rams.

As if the NFCCG with the Rams winning the Lombardi didn't count.
That NFCCG is easily one of my Top-10 All Time Rams' victories. And, I've been a fan for 50+ years.

Putting the Rams in the Super Bowl, 10-point 4th quarter rally, over their most-hated rival.

What also made it special for me was that the Niners were really good THAT DAY ... and the Rams denied them.

THE Championship Games have always been huge for me as a Rams' fan. One step from the Super Bowl. I have seen the Rams get badly out-played in some of them; and, although very disappointing, I knew the Rams were either not the better team, or clearly not the better team that day.

The difficult one are the really close losses; and, for me, there have only been two ... the 1974 and 1976 NFC Championship Games in Minnesota. I have never forgotten those games and they still sting because I thought the Rams were the better team ... AND ... were even better THAT DAY. Even games with a couple of huge plays and tough calls/non-calls.

The Rams denied the 49ers in that NFCCG. That was as close as a game could be but it broke for the Rams. Smart 49ers' fans (and there has to be seven or eight of them somewhere) will always have that "sting" of losing a huge game that their team could have won. And, losing it to a bitter rival.

Adding to the satisfaction, is that the Niners have been so good and so close three of the past four seasons, with no Lombardis to show for it. It's a tough feeling for a fan ... I have lived it.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
The only thing the whiners own is getting a 4 by 2 shoved up their arse in the biggest games of the season. And they probably love it.
"No lube required."
~Shanny

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
"No lube required."
~Shanny
happy gilmore no GIF