GAME DAY NFC Championship - 49’ers at Eagles

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Greenlaw needs to be knee-capped

But how bout dem niners? All in, then out! Wonder how many free agents are gone?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I love that AD hates the Shitters. Makes me feel all warm inside.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
FnrOs4VaYAAFi3W
Almost makes me like Yimmy. Almost.

madrid311

RomandeacondickersonolsenwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Madrid311
ha ha ha ha ha ha, rotflmao. that is all. go rams!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
9ers have become the playoff choke team.

1675090621013.png

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
My wife is a whiner's fan. I had to LOL when she said the Eagles played dirty. I told her to go look at the box score and see which team had the most 15 yard penalties. And that it's not ok for a thug like greenlaw to throw punches at the Eagles running back trying to dislodge the ball like he's training to fight clubber Lang.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
My wife is a whiner's fan. I had to LOL when she said the Eagles played dirty. I told her to go look at the box score and see which team had the most 15 yard penalties. And that it's not ok for a thug like greenlaw to throw punches at the Eagles running back trying to dislodge the ball like he's training to fight clubber Lang.
I was like, "Whoa, how does that work," but had to stop myself as I wanted to marry a girl back in '89 who was from the bay area and a 49er fan.

Congrats that you're able to make it work without killing each other...

;)

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Got home a while ago and turned-on NFL Network. Showing the 2019 Super Bowl between KC and SF.

Just saw the Niners take a 10-point-lead late in the 3rd quarter. Enjoyed watching the 49ers celebrate, knowing that they would give-up a double-digit 4th-quarter-lead ... like they did against the Rams last year

So Much Fun!

Thinking about intelligent, objective-thinking 49ers' fans ... there has to be six or seven of them out there. They must to be wondering how over the past four seasons they have been to just one Super Bowl, and have zero Lombardi trophies. Objectively thinking, they could have had three championships but for fourth-quarter collapses, and having four QBs get injured in one season.

I don't usually enjoy other human beings' pain and suffering. But for fans of the 49ers, I make an exception.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
Greenlaw was punching at the ball in a similar fashion in the second game against the Rams. He did it on a play that Kupp had the ball.

I’m amazed it didn’t draw a flag or media scrutiny. I didn’t even noticed it talked about here.

Amx Shanahan was saying “it was the ball!” over and over. This is how he coaches.