Next Week DeSean Jackson & Pierre Garcon & Alfred Morris

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
We face a very,very veteran team compared to our overall youth. Brandon Scherff in his rookie season at ORG will draw the honors of facing AARON DONALD I'm sure he is looking forward to it. I watched a little bit of Skins Phins game and The score is very decieving . Kirk Cousins the Michigan State QB that won so many games and a few hail Mary big games has a veteran OL except for Scherff and the skins run a 3-4 "D" with DeAngelo Hall and Dashon Goldson DB's led their team with 8 tackles each and the skins had many more total yards almost 250 yards rushing and around 160+ passing.The skins put up many,many more yards then the phins did. Saw some crazy Turnovers and follies type plays that changed the game.

The skins only allowed a pnt return TD and 10 other points to the phins and will be a much tougher game than many just looking at score will think as phins scored late to tie then win, where most thought they would dominate like myself. The skins are deep and have so many season and I'll say older vets for us to play.

I think they will try to throw more on us as I don't see them rushing over 200+ yards on us. They have two very capable scary WR's and one newbie from Duke that stoodout in the ACC championship game against FSU Jamison Crowder as their returnman waterbug. I hope we can get through a very tough offensive line Much Much better than the shehags have. They will try to give Kirk Cousins time to throw to Jackson Garcon and Crowder and keep trying to pound us with Morris as we saw beastmode today.

It will be a much tougher game than I first thought it would be. We need to travel East as we in past don't do too well accept I remember blowing the Colts up and this is further East (DUH). Hope we get everyone well and can at least add Mason to Cunningham next week and don't have to count on Pead. Lets not get over confident after beating the shegals. We have a ton more improvement and room to grow. Lets go Coach Cig and Williams in devising the perfect plan to unleash HELL on the skins and have a very fast start to a playoff possible season maybe with the cards and not pigeons. LETS GO RAMS!!!! START FAST!!!

This is your early first taste of what we are now facing next 100% focus on skins. This team has vets everywhere and deep.

Last edited:

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
Rams should win this game with ease. But will they? Coming off such a hard fought and emotional game today I'm very interested to see if this team can now come back the next week and keep the momentum. Rams shut them out last season but I still see a hard fought game. Rams seem to always be in those. Rarely they blow anyone out.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Skins outgained phins yardage wise and they let the LSU WR/returnman score on punt return. So the phins did'nt dominate them at all. Skins ran a boatload against Suh and a DL I thought would be very formidable. Skins OL must be very powerfull. I'm sure film study will refocus this very strong RAMS team. No game in the NFL is a gimme. Traveling I hope we do well in that and preperation this week.

FRO

Legend
We can't have a hangover game. We have to beat the bad teams, and I believe the next two games are against weaker teams.

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
No letdown they have to go into DC and take care of business.Today's victory was huge and a stepping stone to a great season.But they can't take a step backwards and lose to a team they should beat.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
As a fan we get wrapped up in what teams we expect to win or lose, but look at all of those Seahawks fans after what I would expect was an upset.

So no team is an easy team, it's just a different team that you have to plan for differently, lest you get to see the quote "every dog has it's day" come to fruition.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Our Run D will have to be ON POINT!!!

So crucial! But we can do it!!!

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So no team is an easy team

So true!

This is the NFL... only the best football players make it (as a general rule).

Week in and week out, it is the coahces jobs to keep the team focused, motivated and educated on their opponent.

Because... as they say... on any given Sunday.

Consistency... it's what I've been hoping for for years.

Athos

Legend
Still not worried.
Shut that offense out last season and won with Hill.

I'm more worried about facing Pitts offense than the Foreskins D.

Hopefully Mason is good to go.

But seriously, Cousins is a shitty NFL QB.

Hello gift us some TOs.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
Foles is familiar with them and should be able to give tips and keys to the coaching staff to help game plan for them. Tre Mason also might be back which adds another layer to the offense. Interesting to see if Tru will pass concussion protocol to play. If not who do you want to call up, Garner or Reed?

Finnegan is also out there and wanted to play a month or so ago. He knows the scheme and could be an ok Dime back.

Psycho_X

Legend
Jackson should be out with a hammy. Garcon seems to always play well against us but if we play like we did against seattle and the defense keeps to their assignments and don't freelance like Greg Williams has been preaching all training camp I think we handle their offense easily enough. Their defense will be a very good test for our young o-line. Actually we play them and then the Steelers the next week so I'm sure 3-4 schemes and blitzes will be gone over heavily this week. It's a good early season learning experience that should help them down the road.

Overall, this is a game we should win. Doesn't mean we will though. Hopefully the team stays disciplined.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Expect to see a different kicker for the Skins on Sunday.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/09/14/washington-cutting-kicker-kai-forbath-after-loss/

Washington cutting kicker Kai Forbath after loss
Posted by Darin Gantt on September 14, 2015

cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznptmynde2yzjhmzk1nzk0mgrhmzc2ytfhnti1odzkn2nh.jpeg
Getty Images

The culprit has been identified.

After losing to the Dolphins yesterday in what the visitors felt was like a home game, they’ve found the appropriate scapegoat in Washington.

According to Adam Schefter of ESPN, Washington plans to cut kicker Kai Forbath, and is bringing in former Bills and Saints kicker Dustin Hopkins.

Forbath missed a 46-yard field goal yesterday, which hardly seemed like a deal-breaker at the time. He hit 24-of-27 field goals last year, and has hit at a 88 percent clip in his previous three seasons there.

FRO

Legend
Still not worried.
Shut that offense out last season and won with Hill.

I'm more worried about facing Pitts offense than the Foreskins D.

Hopefully Mason is good to go.

But seriously, Cousins is a crappy NFL QB.

Hello gift us some TOs.
I remember the Jets game after we went to San Francisco and tied (should have been a win) thinking we would come out and dominate a weak Jets team. We got our butts kicked. This is a better team, but I want to see how we play a crappy team coming off a good divisional win.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Expect to see a different kicker for the Skins on Sunday.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/09/14/washington-cutting-kicker-kai-forbath-after-loss/

Washington cutting kicker Kai Forbath after loss
Posted by Darin Gantt on September 14, 2015

cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznptmynde2yzjhmzk1nzk0mgrhmzc2ytfhnti1odzkn2nh.jpeg
Getty Images

The culprit has been identified.

After losing to the Dolphins yesterday in what the visitors felt was like a home game, they’ve found the appropriate scapegoat in Washington.

According to Adam Schefter of ESPN, Washington plans to cut kicker Kai Forbath, and is bringing in former Bills and Saints kicker Dustin Hopkins.

Forbath missed a 46-yard field goal yesterday, which hardly seemed like a deal-breaker at the time. He hit 24-of-27 field goals last year, and has hit at a 88 percent clip in his previous three seasons there.

Good fate, they're idiots. Cutting a pretty good kicker right there. Someone's going to pick him up, and he's going to do well for that team.

Again, that team is composed of morons. I'd be ashamed if we lost to them.

Athos

Legend
I remember the Jets game after we went to San Francisco and tied (should have been a win) thinking we would come out and dominate a weak Jets team. We got our butts kicked. This is a better team, but I want to see how we play a crappy team coming off a good divisional win.

Yea. But that was a team still only a year removed from winning only 2 games with a vastly inferior offense and hell, even defense. Case in point, 2 TDs against shit-tastic Bilal Powell.

This team is a new animal now, and based on how they rallied to win against the Hags after a late cough up, I still think they're pissed at having losing records.

Cousins is gonna get the shit beat out of him. Literally. He's gonna shit his pants.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Have to figure Gruden has a picture of the Rams "Captains" from last year's game on the bulletin board.

I did not like it then and hope it doesn't provide extra motivation to beat the Rams this year.