Never Forget

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AnarchyRam

Rookie
I think this is disrespectful to the families of the people who died that day. Putting a video up in this thread that has that kind of out of the realm of reality content is in poor taste.

We know what brought the towers down. It wasn't voodoo or witchcraft, it was two planes.

You're just wanting to silence an opinion you disagree with. There are a substantial amount of family and friends of the victims who don't buy the "voodoo" that every world trade center building was brought down by office fires. You don't have monopoly on the proper way to view the events of that day. By the way, it's out of the realm of reality that those pathetic hijackers could have flown the plane into several of those buildings, including the Pentagon. They were flying too low and too fast and were too inexperienced with such large planes. Okay, you find the dustifixation theory to be crazy.. that's fine but every explanation will be lacking at this point.

RamzFanz

Damnit
You're just wanting to silence an opinion you disagree with. There are a substantial amount of family and friends of the victims who don't buy the "voodoo" that every world trade center building was brought down by office fires. You don't have monopoly on the proper way to view the events of that day. By the way, it's out of the realm of reality that those pathetic hijackers could have flown the plane into several of those buildings, including the Pentagon. They were flying too low and too fast and were too inexperienced with such large planes. Okay, you find the dustifixation theory to be crazy.. that's fine but every explanation will be lacking at this point.

I'd be happy to discuss the theories with you, but this is more of a memorial thread. Is the new user forum option still available?

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I'd be happy to discuss the theories with you, but this is more of a memorial thread. Is the new user forum option still available?

It's available...but political and religious debates aren't allowed for a reason.

AnarchyRam

Rookie
I remember by studying what happened on that day. NIST has been releasing more and more wtc videos the last few years as those old press and amateur videos are put online. I recommend studying the other World Trade Center buildings around the twin towers. Especially buildings 5 and 6 and the damage they received. Building 6 develops a strange hole in the middle of it. Building 5 is seen deteriorating (it's color and look) before the towers come down. And, of course, the nortorious building 7 free falls and produces no noticble seismic impact. A 20 story building falls and it produces barely more than a jackhammer! I guess this is how I remember, by realizing that no investigation was ever really done. Just "terrorists" and fire and then the information stops. Another building, wanna say bankers trust which the gov says had no fires, had to be rebuilt because the steel in it started rusting/breaking down.. I could go on and on.

Anyway, we can all agree to disagree on what precisely happened but I do agree that it was a sad, horrible day that changed America and the world forever. I wish I could say for the better, but unfortunately that's just not the case. :(

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I remember by studying what happened on that day. NIST has been releasing more and more wtc videos the last few years as those old press and amateur videos are put online. I recommend studying the other World Trade Center buildings around the twin towers. Especially buildings 5 and 6 and the damage they received. Building 6 develops a strange hole in the middle of it. Building 5 is seen deteriorating (it's color and look) before the towers come down. And, of course, the nortorious building 7 free falls and produces no noticble seismic impact. A 20 story building falls and it produces barely more than a jackhammer! I guess this is how I remember, by realizing that no investigation was ever really done. Just "terrorists" and fire and then the information stops. Another building, wanna say bankers trust which the gov says had no fires, had to be rebuilt because the steel in it started rusting/breaking down.. I could go on and on.

Anyway, we can all agree to disagree on what precisely happened but I do agree that it was a sad, horrible day that changed America and the world forever. I wish I could say for the better, but unfortunately that's just not the case. :(
Guy. We spoke about this already. This isn't the thread to discuss alternate theories.
Please, man. Another time, another place. Ok?

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I was a lushy stoner when this happened
I was working on a documentary and had been editing late the night before - and it was also a time when not everyone had a cell phone, it was like still a choice
So I have this old black and white Bosai TV that I'd wake up to around 10am and turn to UHF to watch the Streets of San Francisco, and the previous night I would be taking bong tokes to Carson so I'd always have to switch channels when I awoke
So I wake up on September the 11th to aftermath - everything has already gone down by then
Horrified and in disbelief - as it sinks in I start to wail
Why didn't anyone call and wake me up, how come nobody warned me of this horror that had happened
I made calls. Asked why hadn't they called. All assumed I had known or someone else had called me
I was completely alone that day
Will never forget
Since then I've become a man
and know when I die the people that loved me will know what I leave behind and it's 100% American

Last edited:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I was at work.

A female engineer interrupted a meeting I was in and asked "would you like to know what's going on in our world"?

We had a TV in our room and turned on in time to see the 2nd plane hit I believe on replay.

We also had TV's in break rooms so we huddled around the TV a considerable amount of time throughout the day. The uncertainty with the missing planes was scary and made things feel a little out of control and threatening.

At one point, I said those buildings could collapse if those fires are as severe as they appear... And literally seconds later the first tower collapsed. I remember thinking I didn't really think that would happen.

On the way home I was one of many people in line to pump gas in my car.

Like most everyone; I was glued to the TV all night.