NAME THE RAMS 2021 (And, Beyond!) Starting QB!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Deac

Starter
Name
Sean
Salvador Dali, its only a matter of time before the media connects the dots..you heard it here first!

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
OK - I APOLOGIZE!!! I know this is another QB thread and that is NOT cool!!! But, I was hoping to see some kind of poll (Maybe, There already is one and I just missed it/I am OLD and my Eyes are Bad!) showing which QB other Rams are hoping and/or thinking will be the Rams next season.

My personal opinion is that Goff and McVay will iron out their differences and Goff will remain the Rams QB next season! Even though Goff hasn’t played great the past couple of seasons I don’t think you would see too many NFL QB’s even try to play with the injury Goff had at the end of the season (Especially, Having to GO TO GREEN BAY!)!
That was definitely a GUTSY/DETERMINED display by Goff!!! Even in a losing effort, Goff deserved a lot of RESPECT for his performance that game!!!

So, I think Goff is still the Rams starting QB next season!

WELL, I GUESS I WAS TOTALLY WRONG! BUT, PERSONALLY, I HATE THE TRADE!!!!

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
OK - I APOLOGIZE!!! I know this is another QB thread and that is NOT cool!!! But, I was hoping to see some kind of poll (Maybe, There already is one and I just missed it/I am OLD and my Eyes are Bad!) showing which QB other Rams are hoping and/or thinking will be the Rams next season.

My personal opinion is that Goff and McVay will iron out their differences and Goff will remain the Rams QB next season! Even though Goff hasn’t played great the past couple of seasons I don’t think you would see too many NFL QB’s even try to play with the injury Goff had at the end of the season (Especially, Having to GO TO GREEN BAY!)!
That was definitely a GUTSY/DETERMINED display by Goff!!! Even in a losing effort, Goff deserved a lot of RESPECT for his performance that game!!!

So, I think Goff is still the Rams starting QB next season!

Matthew Stafford.