NAME THE RAMS 2021 (And, Beyond!) Starting QB!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
OK - I APOLOGIZE!!! I know this is another QB thread and that is NOT cool!!! But, I was hoping to see some kind of poll (Maybe, There already is one and I just missed it/I am OLD and my Eyes are Bad!) showing which QB other Rams are hoping and/or thinking will be the Rams next season.

My personal opinion is that Goff and McVay will iron out their differences and Goff will remain the Rams QB next season! Even though Goff hasn’t played great the past couple of seasons I don’t think you would see too many NFL QB’s even try to play with the injury Goff had at the end of the season (Especially, Having to GO TO GREEN BAY!)!
That was definitely a GUTSY/DETERMINED display by Goff!!! Even in a losing effort, Goff deserved a lot of RESPECT for his performance that game!!!

So, I think Goff is still the Rams starting QB next season!

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I fully believe Goff will be or QB for one more season. If he plays great, we have him under contract and if he plays like shit, we can move on from him and come out ahead.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I fully believe Goff will be or QB for one more season. If he plays great, we have him under contract and if he plays like shit, we can move on from him and come out ahead.

For the love of future draft picks, I think we have a winner here. I don't like the idea of giving up multiple first round draft picks. Snead and McVay have hit on some, like Akers and Kupp. But they have missed on some picks as well. Personally, while I think Snead is a very good GM with a lot of guts, he makes mistakes too, and he is certainly not the smartest guy in the NFL. Keep Goff one more year, when is contract is more manageable, keep your draft picks, and stop trying to trade for a QB that has already had TWO ACL injuries. IMO, it's just too much to give up. And I wish Ramsey would shut the fuck up. Is that WE NOT ME??? Sounds more like ME against THEM. Even if Watson can win a Super Bowl next year, how many more can they win when their entire offensive line (and many other players) are free agents and they have no draft picks? Their hands are tied now for gosh sakes.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I could see almost anything at this point. Goff returning is unlikely IMO but possible. Watson I suppose is possible at least you guys have me thinking it is now. Stafford is a lot like Goff in that he's not the guy you grab to get over the hump to win it all IMO he's a guy you grab to stabilize your franchise. So possible I guess but extremely unlikely.

Might as well double down here I suppose. Gonna go with the Rams moving in the draft if necessary to take Mond. Kellen Mond will be our QB of the future. Don't think he'll start until later 2021 if at all though. Just sit that dude on the depth chart and coach him up.

BTW some notes on what I've seen so far with Mond looking at his games:

He's poised in the pocket. He can take a lot of punishment and getting knocked around. He's not a guy who "triggers" to run aggressively but he can move well enough. I like his downfield focus and I love his arm. This guy might have also moved out of our range in the draft but the Rams if they like him would move up and get him.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Mcvay!
356zn0.png