My WR trio of choice.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I tend to lean Mathews, but if we select Watkins I'll be excited.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah, this is one of the rare drafts that I am sitting here looking at 4 prospects and thinking.."I won't be disappointed".

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Quick Bailey Long Matthews Wells Saffold Barksdale Cook Austin
Bradford

Stacy

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Dang it this site lined up the QB and RB in the wrong place:mad:

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
The only WR on our team that can actually break tackles or break contact is Quick. I love that Watkins plays that way also.
Too bad we don't have like 4 1st round picks ;0

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I'm hoping for O-line but I would also be very excited if we got Watkins AND he turns out to be what many are expecting.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
The only WR on our team that can actually break tackles or break contact is Quick. I love that Watkins plays that way also.
Too bad we don't have like 4 1st round picks ;0
I think Sted will do that a fair amount this year. He has a pretty amazing ability to set defenders on their heels and then run through the would-be tackle. Not sure yet if it will translate against NFL caliber talent but same can be said of any receiver coming out of college.

VARAMS

UDFA
Name
Dano
Watkins or Clowney at 1.2. If we trade down (to 4-8) they will probably be gone so Robinson if available - Matthews if not.

SierraRam

Recreational User

I really want Robinson or Matthews. Our line has been so-so for too long! But Watkins really seems like a guy we'll be kickin' ourselves for not taking.

This draft is deep and we can get a good OL or two later... Watkins will be our greatest gift from the Skins

jjab360

Legend
This guy:

Reminds me of this guy:

I could easily see him being better than Watkins.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I'd prefer quick to step up with Bailey and Austin. I believe that's the way the rams think as well.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
I'm an O line guy but Watkins' acceleration and YAC look impressive in that video.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Our receiving core is looking ridiculously young. Hopefully that translates to a long span of quality pass production in the near future.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Personally, if you ask me who I want, I think this guy presents the best value:

6'3" 215
4.40 40 time
206 catches, 2800 receiving yards and 15 receiving TDs in the SEC the last two years
His Starting QBs were Austyn Carta-Samuels, Patton Robinette, and Jordan Rodgers

He's a projected second round pick. You heard that right. 6'3" with 4.4 speed, elite production in the SEC with questionable QB play, and he's a projected second round pick. Oh yea, forgot to mention, from all reports, his work ethic and film habits are off the charts good. Phil Savage was taken aback when Matthews asked him for film of the CBs they were inviting to the Senior Bowl so he could study up on them before the week started.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
^That kid looks solid. Has he had any durability issues? He reminds me of Danario Alexander.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
^That kid looks solid. Has he had any durability issues? He reminds me of Danario Alexander.

I don't think he missed a game in his college career. Plus, his cousin played WR in the NFL...his name was Jerry something...Jerry Mice? No. Jerry Dice? No. Oh yea, Jerry Rice. ;)

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Personally, if you ask me who I want, I think this guy presents the best value:

6'3" 215
4.40 40 time
206 catches, 2800 receiving yards and 15 receiving TDs in the SEC the last two years
His Starting QBs were Austyn Carta-Samuels, Patton Robinette, and Jordan Rodgers

He's a projected second round pick. You heard that right. 6'3" with 4.4 speed, elite production in the SEC with questionable QB play, and he's a projected second round pick. Oh yea, forgot to mention, from all reports, his work ethic and film habits are off the charts good. Phil Savage was taken aback when Matthews asked him for film of the CBs they were inviting to the Senior Bowl so he could study up on them before the week started.

This is the kid I've been looking at lately. I was going to ask you a couple days ago what you thought of him but I got distracted.