My Wish for the Upcoming Season.....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tempests

Hall of Fame
It's a week to week league. Just because you match up well against one team doesn't mean you match up well against the rest of them. And with the 32nd ranked offense, a team will always have trouble winning consistently.

Rams defensive line has always been the great equalizer vs Seattle. On the other hand, Bears and Adam Gase had a great game plan (and the personnel) to exploit the Rams defensive line eagerness to penetrate.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
After reading @Ramrocket 's thread.... I just want us to play outside of our division like we play in our division.. It's crazy how we can toughen up against very good teams in our division (maybe not so much the Whiners this year as in the past), yet we let cupcakes from weaker divisions beat us. If we played all season like we do teams in our division, can anyone say 10-6? :cool:

It's perplexing and it makes me wonder how Fisher gets these guys up for division games, yet can't for the cupcakes (teams we should beat) outside of it. Who knows.. We may not play great in the division this year, but it just makes me sick to see the level of play vs division (good teams) and then see us play down to the others. . Thoughts and comments (civil) appreciated.
Different systems, different strengths and weaknesses.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Different systems, different strengths and weaknesses.

I can respect what you're saying but don't see it. I mean Seattle and AZ very good teams. Yet others we play are not even near their level. I think it's more on Fisher and preparing. Maybe it's a let down we have after winning a big game? Who the hell knows, but it's perplexing.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
I can respect what you're saying but don't see it. I mean Seattle and AZ very good teams. Yet others we play are not even near their level. I think it's more on Fisher and preparing. Maybe it's a let down we have after winning a big game? Who the hell knows, but it's perplexing.
I don't know man, but I will also be Grillin and Chillin and hoping for the best one game at a time!